[Chapter 3 : Departure to Korea]

"I'll give you five minutes to change up,dear."

Her mum walks out from her room to give time for Yein to dress up.

After that,Yein walks downstairs and approaches her mum at living room.

"Mum...do you remember our promise?" Yein said while combing her black shiny hair.

Her mum nods twice.

"The promise you wanna go back to Seoul?"

"Yeah...when?"

Her mum shrugs her head while looking at her daughter's excited face.

"Not now,dear...I will find two tickets."

Yein sighs and nods.

They both walks out from their house and see a white limousine infront of them.

A guy with a white tuxedo and a red rose at his jacket's pocket. He smiles sheepishly at them,showing his nice arranged white teeth.

"...Mark?" she blinking her eyes disbelief what just she saw.

Mark is one of her friend that was known with his fashion terrorist. But today,he dressing up like a gentleman plus his styled up hair.

He totally flips 360 degree. He smirks at her and bows perfectly while giving his hand at her.

"Yein,he will be your butler for tonight!" her mum said with A smile.

"J-jinja?!" Yein's eyes widen while looking at him.

"This is my birthday present for my lovely friend." He said. Then,he gives a peck at her left cheek.

Her cheeks reddening and she quickly cups her cheeks.

"Mark!!!" she shouted. Mark chuckles and holds her hand tightly.

"Oh my God~" her mum squealed.

"Mum! Hajima!"

At the hall,

"Happy Birthday,Yein!" Everyone shouted with a smile on their faces.

"Thanks!"

Taehyung and Sujeong approach her while giving a gift.

"It's our gift for our best girl friend ever!" He said with a cheeky smile.

Yein takes the cute pink polkadots box.

"Happy Birthday,Yein! Open it at your room,okay?"

She nods infinitely and holds it tightly. She is so happy that She can received many gifts that night and it also possibly her best night in her entire life.

That night,

Her mum walks to her room and knocks thrice loudly. Yein opens her door and shockingly her mum embraces her tightly.

"Yein! I bought two tickets to Korea tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?!" Yein's face full of delighted. She is so happy to go to Seoul tomorrow.

"Let's pack our things then."

Tomorrow,

"Bye guys,I will be back soon." Yein said to her close friends that are Mark,Taehyung and Sujeong.

"We will go there too. Just wait for us." Taehyung and Sujeong said.

Yein nods to them. Mark glances at her and then he looks away. Yein approaches him but he faces away.

"Why you look- -"

Without Yein ends her words,Mark already embracing her without he said anything.

"....Whattt OMG,you guys look so adorable together~" TaeJeong squealed.

Then,Mark lets her go with a faked smile over his face.

"Bye,Yein. I'll miss you."

Yein nods at him and gives a peck at his cheek as well because he did that to him yesterday.

"Anneong,yeorobun..." a tear crawling down her cheeks. Bye,L.A.
_________
OKAY....I LOST IDEAS PLS IDK WHT TO CONTINUE~
HUAHUAHUA TT.TT
060315