[Chapter 7 : A Bet]

MIAANNNN~

XC I POST A LONG CHAPTER AS A GIFT FOR YOU GUYS WAITING FOR THISSS

ANDDD THERE'S A cliMAX PART~

Wait~~~

------

At the moment the roller coaster heading up, Jungkook grabs Yein's wrist. He clenches to it with his both eyes close and he's murmuring something. (Praying xD)

Yein at his side looks at him with a shocked face. She starts to feel uneasy about this ride.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" She asked and tapping his hand that grabbing her wrist.

"Can you....hold my hand?"he stopped.

"...because..I afraid of height.." he continues and looking at her eyes,begging with his puppy eyes. Yein gives a nod and smiles to him.

"We'll be okay,...Kookie."

Jungkook looks at her disbelief. That name,Kookie,makes his heart...beats faster.

Then,the roller coaster swooshing down suddenly making Jungkook screaming like an old lady xD

Yein at his side laughing at his derp faces and holds his hand tightly as he said to.

After the ride,

"Finally...it done!" he sighed heavily and Yein at his side taps his back while laughing her ass out. She can't forget that faces of him when he was screaming.

"You done it,Kookie!!!" she suddenly asks for a hand clap from him. He reacts it positively and replies her clap with a sheepish smile.

"Thanks to you,Yein!"

She just giving a smile to him and grabs his wrist to a nearby ice cream stall.

"I'll treat you!" Yein said while put out her wallet.

Jungkook shakes his head and grins, "No,I will. 1 Chocolate ice cream,please? Yein?"

"Uh..uhm...Vanilla please!"

He orders two ice creams and they walk around the amusement park with an ice cream on each hand.

"What we wanna play next?" Yein questioned Jungkook that is licking his choco ice cream focusly.

"Urm....oh! ooh! THERE!" he gestured to the one and only ghost house that named,'Spooky Bangtan Land~'.

Jungkook confidentally walks to it but Yein stops him right away.

"Why you stopping me?"

"Do you...really wanna go in?" she stuttered. She gulps her salivas down. Jungkook smiles.

"I'll protect you. Don't worry,Yein!"

He ruffles her hair and grabs her wrist,walking towards the entrance door.

Yein starts to terrify. She holds on Jungkook's arm tightly and looks around the house.

"Do you think this is....safe??" she questioned.

Jungkook smiles again. He just can't resist she is so cute when she is scared.

"Did you guys done it?" Jungkook whispers to the guy with a black mask,covering his eyes and nose,who is at the entrance door. The guy smiles at him and nods slowly.

"Go in now,we are ready!" The guy said.

Jungkook winks at him and pulls Yein into the house. He gotta admit it. Its really spooky.

The lightning of black and green plus the spider webs everywhere. Jungkook calms himself and tries to gather his courage to walk in.

"Slow! Slow!" She said. Jungkook chuckles and huffs. He nods to her and pulls her near him.

Then,a zombie appears and there's about 5 more coming towards them.

"We wannaaa eat you~~"

"Arghhhhhh!!!" Yein shouted and grabs arm Jungkook even tightly.

"Let's go out nowww!!!" She said to him with a hand signal to out.

Out of the house,

"That's spooky!" she said while wiping her sweats. He giggles and wipes for her.

"Thanks!" she said with a weak voice.

She adorably cute....oh god.

"I wanna go somewhere,wait here,okay?" Jungkook said to her. She nods like a kid and calming herself down.

(Jungkook's P.O.V.)

I walk back to the spooky house and I see Jimin smiles looking at me. Euw. Weirdo hyung. What is he thinking?

"Jungkookie~~~" he said with his aegyo-epic-failed voice. I just push his face away and hug Rap Mon.

"Thanks for the plan! It worked really well!"

He just grins. Hopie,Suga and Jin hyungs come to us and hug me.

"Your girl friend really pretty,oh gawd~" Hopie hyung teased me. I smile happily.

"No!!! She's mineee!" I give an x to them and they sighed.

"Thanks again,guys!!" I said again. Then,V hyung jumps to me and hugs me tightly.

"You're so damn lucky to get my best friend~"

He messes my hair. I laugh out loud. Im really happy to reunite with them back.

Jin hyung whispers to me suddenly,"Did you guys already kissed?"

That question makes me blush automatically.

"ommooo~ our maknae is becoming a tomato cx" Suga hyung said while poking me.

Yeah...why not?

"I will kiss her,now. Just see. Lets bet." I said confidentally to them and their faces turn to O.O especially Jimin hyung.

"Noooooo!!!!"he said.

I walk back to her and she looks at me weirdly. I grab her wrist and give a kiss on her lips. Oh my god,what am I doing?!

(BTS' P.O.V.)

Rapmon - oh shit what he is doing?!

Jhope - uri golden maknae....waeeeeeeee?!

Suga - wht the fk ?! He GOT JAMS!!

Jimin - MY BABY KOOKIEEEE KISSED A GURL?!!

V - Good for him xD

Jin - O.O ouwh that escalated quickly.

------

050415

SORRY FOR SUDDEN ENDING ~ XD