#2.How you met

Thomas:

You awoke in a small moving crate surrounded by boxes labelled W.C.K.D. You pulled your knees up to your chest and rocked back and forth. The crate continued to move for what felt like a century until the crate finally stopped, you looked up as a beaming light blinded you. You finally adjusted to the light and saw 20 to around 50 boys staring back at you. An attractive blond boy looked down and sighed "Well someone bloody help her out!" He said a twinge of annoyance erupted through his words, a boy with brown hair and blue shirt rolled up to his elbows jumped down and smiled at you. "Hey greenie,whats your name." You hesitated at first until you said "Y/N. My names Y/N". He smiled "Well nice to meet you Y/N".

Newt:

You sighed as you drove a hoe into the ground, it was first day in the glade and so far your job was a track-hoe. There was something a king being a runner though that you couldn't help but long for. You caught your self imagining running along the stone walls of the maze with one of the runners. "Hey Y/N!" you could hear someone shout at you. "Get back to work!" he said shouting louder this time. "Oi, leave her alone." A boy that you never saw said hobbling over to you. "It's fine, we all have those days where we don't wanna work." he said, you felt your cheeks brighten up. "I'm Newt by the way" He smiles lifting up a hand for you to shake.

Minho:

You had arrived at the Glade a little past an out ago, and you've met amazing boys that didn't seem that bad. You and Newt were talking as you watched the sun start to fall. The last group of runners returned just before the doors had closed for the night. You watched Alby stomp up to them, you could almost hear him shouting at the boys. "Oh, this can't be good." Newt said, he got up slowly and made his way to Alby. You followed behind up, you caught up to him. He acknowledged your presence but didn't tell you to go back or anything. "What's going on?" Newt asked Alby. "These shanks were almost shut in! We can't afford to lose 2 more runners!" Alby shouted. "Hey Greenie, you might not want to stay for this part. It's about to get ugly." A boy said after he placed a hand on my back. I turned to see a boy with fluffy black hair, and a glistening smile. "Minho, take them somewhere." Alby said demandingly. Minho motioned for me to follow him.

Gally:
You watched Winston as he chopped the head off a chicken. You covered your mouth, "If you're going to barf do it outside, please." Winston said. I nodded and walked toward the door trying to avoid stepping on the remains of animals. You finally got outside and did your thing. "First day jitters?" You heard a voice ask. You looked up to see a boy with reddish hair that was shaved down, and greenish eyes  (OR if you want the book description: tall and skinny boy, with black hair and green eyes.). You shook your head, and laughed a little. "Yeah. Slopper definitely is not my thing." You said. The boy laughed, "I don't know who's ideal job is Slopper. I'm Gally by the way." He said holding his hand out. You smiled and shook his hand.
Alby:

You looked around the blinding light soon disappearing from your vision. A muscular boy around your age jumped into the box. "Name's Alby" He said grabbing your hand to help you up. You rambled around in your head to try to find your name but you couldn't. "I..I...can't remember" you said looking at him. He smiled and you blushed "You'll figure it out in a day." He said "I'll show you around." he said grabbing your hand and walking you toward the center of the glade.