Alby Imagine #3

Alby's POV

I shucking' hate Y/N going out into the maze, with only Minho. Minho is kind of that guy that will get a girl to do anything he wants her too. I've always wanted Y/N to go out with someone else, but Minho insisted that she was one of the best, and to go out running with him everyday. I grumbled whilst walking around the Glade looking for anyone that was slacking off today. It was one of the days that no one wants to work, and just sit about looking into the grassy glade. I walked by the watch tower and stopped looking up to see swinging feet. Weird. I thought, I looked up to realize who's feet they were. I smiled to myself and climbed up the ladder to the top. I stopped at the door and pushed it open. Y/N jumped and shrieked and looked at me, "Whatcha' doing?" I asked her. She jumped and turned to look at me angrily "Don't shuckin' do that! You halfway gave me a heart attack!" she said jokingly. "Well, shouldn't you be out running?" I asked her scooting up to her placing my arm over her shoulders. "I took a break today, I told Minho too he's fine with it." she said looking out at the tips of the maze. I nodded "I would have liked to know too." I said laughing and kissing her cheek. She smiled "Yeah, I would have guessed that." she said snuggling into my chest. I smiled as she closed her eyes and soon drifted off into a sweet slumber. I kissed her forehead "Even when I'm gone, always remember I'll always love you." I whispered.

(Sorry it's short....but it's sweet!)