Newt Imagine! #1

(EDIT:This one isn't too bad, it just needs some editing.)

Newt and I have been together for 3 years now, we like to think that after the maze we would be married with a kid on the way. That dream has been stalled though, due to weird things happening like Ben and Teresa, Newt has been driving away from me. I decided I've had enough, and if it ends badly it then it is life. I walked up to Alby, arms crossed, with a bit of a pout, Alby looked up toward me, he was still facing the builders, "What ever you think I did Y/N, I didn't." He said turning back to watch the builders. I rolled my eyes before saying, "Do you know where Newt is?" he didn't look away from the builders as he said "Nah, sorry". I decided to look for him myself since the Glade wasn't that big. He wouldn't be cheating on me. . . Would he? The thought rattled my brain,  I tried to make it go away but it still lingered in the corners of my brain.
  The Homestead, specifically where the Medjacks are had to be where he was. I walked in to only see Newt and Thomas talking over and over about Teresa. I walked up and poked Newt on the shoulder. He jumped a little and turned to face me, "Oh hey love,whats up?" he said smiling that smile you love. "Nothing, what are you doing?" you asked crossing your arms. He smiled "Clint said Teresa might wake up soon.And I wanted to ask her a few questions with Thomas, here." he said gesturing toward Thomas. I nodded "Yeah, ok." I said visibly annoyed. "Love, whats wrong?" he asked, you could tell the worry in his voice. I felt bad for snapping at him a little but I wanted to know why he had been avoiding me for this long of time. I finally got the courage to say it "Why have you been avoiding me the past few days?" tears started to sting my eyes as he stared at me. "Come here." he said grabbing my hand and leading you to the dead heads.

  I stopped in front of a tree and he sighed "I haven't been avoiding you I just.." he scratched the back of his head. "I love you so much and I...I was scared that.." he said tears were forming into his eyes. "Scared of what?" I asked looking into his eyes. "I was scared that if I spent to much time with you, you might get sick of me.." he finally said tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Oh Newt, I would never get sick of you." I said hugging him and pecking his lips. He smiled and grabbed your hand leading you back to the glade where you spent the rest of the day with each other.