#6 He sacrafices himself

(EDIT: I didn't realize how much I enjoy doing stuff like this...good ole' days.)

Thomas:
You both were running your normal routes. Thomas on the east side and you on the west. It was time for lunch, you two met in your ususal spot. Sat down, ate, and went over the sides. One day though, it was a little different. Whilst eating lunch you began hearing a whirring sound. Thomas shot up, as did you. Thomas pushes you behind him. "Stand back you ugly shank!" he yelled. "Y/N run!" he screamed at you. You followed his orders and ran hearing grunts and screeched from Thomas and the Greiver.You ran and ran until the sounds were distant. Tears burned your eyes you finally reached the galde where stood each glader staring back at you."Where's Thomas?" Alby asked. You let out a weakend sob. He placed his head in his hands and sighed, Minho walked up to you and placed his arms around you.

Newt:
This was the day you were getting out of this place.You followed Newt hand in hand, as they took Thomas and Theresa to the poles. They tied Theresa as she yelled at Gally. After a few minutes of arguing, the signal was sounded and they all finally turned on him, you followed them through the maze closely behind Newt. Soon, we were all faced with Greivers guarding the exit. Newt looked at you and kissed your cheek he turned readying his weapon."Newt please, no..." you said, he turned "Sorry love, this is for you." he said as he dashed toward the greivers. They engulfed him you could hear the greivers spin around his body. You knew you couldn't give up, people ran past you into the den, yet you stood there. The world was slowly becoming reality. Newt just sacrificed himself for you.

Alby:
You were sitting in the glade waiting for Minho and Alby to come back. You decided the best thing to do to pass the time was to take a walk through the dead heads. Out of the corner of your eye you saw movement. You turned facing where you saw the movement. There stood Ben, his breathing heavy and uneven, blood coming from his nose and mouth. "Ben...what? Are you doing?" You asked he stepped closer to you. "If I don't have you, no one can." he said grabbing his knife and lunging at you. he toppled on top of you, you held his wrists to deny him to stab you. You screamed "Alby!Anyone! Help!",Ben let out a laugh before saying "He's not here.". You kicked him and ran toward the Galde. Alby and Minho were thankfully back when you ran toward them. "Alby!" You screamed, he turned a smile soon changed to horror as he saw Ben charging after you. He ran to you pushing you as a knife impailed his stomach. He fell to the ground with a grunt. You let out a scream. Minho grabbed Ben and held him down, yelling at him. You crawled to Alby who was still alive. "I love you." he said through blood. You let out a cry and placed your head on his chest.

Minho:
You heard grunts from all gladers as they fought the Grievers to escape. You looked up to see a greiver heading staright for Minho. "Minho lookout!" you said pushing him as the greiver fell off the side of the platform.

*TIME SKIP*
Gally was pointing the gun straight at you. "I belong to the maze, we all do."(I had to put this im sorry all credits for this line goes James Dashner.)he said before pulling the trigger. You flinched expecting to feel pain but felt nothing. You saw Minho fall to the ground blood swarming his shirt. You knelt down and cupped his cheek. "Looks like I saved you this time." he said laughing before his breathing died down. "No! No! Minho!" you said tears falling onto his cheek. "I love you..."

Gally:
You were stung thats all you know...but so was Gally. You both were close to dead. But there was only 2 serums left from the one given this week. "Give it to Y/N" He said. You looked at him "No Gally..."tears forming in your eyes. "Anything for my girl.." he said as his breathing slowing. Theresa stabbed you with the serum. Your vision faded as Gally was taken out of the room. "Bye, Gally.." you said weakly.