Minho request #2

(This was requested by lttlebow! She's amazing, and is pretty DANG cool! Go check her out!)

Your POV

Urgh ever since that girl Theresa came she's been such a flirt. She's flirted with everyone even my friend Minho. I have no clue why it makes me angry, but it does.

I was walking toward the gardens when I heard that annoying giggle. Most likely flirting with- I stopped seeing her, and Minho laughing. I couldn't take it, the boys were just an object to flirt with. It's time to take action. I walked to them placing a hand on my hip, they haven't noticed me at all. I coughed gaining their attention, "Theresa can I talk to you? Alone." I asked. She nodded smiling, I walked with her toward the deadheads. I stopped crossing my arms, "I hate the way you flirt with each boy. You need to stop! They aren't objects." I blatantly said. Theresa laughed, " I'm the flirt? I've seen you talk to Minho." She said. I grumbled, "Can you just stop okay?" I pleaded. "Fine, I'll stay off Minho." She said walking off like she owned the whole shocking Glade. I scoffed turning, and meeting eyes with Minho. I let out a yelp, he laughed. "Nice talk with Theresa." He said. I could feel the blush on my cheeks. "Do you actually flirt with me?" He asked. Shuck me with a wooden plank I thought finding what to say. "Emma, do you like me?" He questioned. I sighed, gotta tell him anyway. I nodded slowly, I was looking down toward my feet to hide my blush. I could feel Minho place two fingers under my chin and pull my face up to face him. He smiled, "I like you too, Emma." He said. I could feel my stomach explode into butterflies. Minho leaned in, and placed his lips upon mine. The butterflies were now replaced with sparks. We both pulled back and smiled at each other. "Girlfriend?" Minho asked. I smiled, "Boyfriend." I answered. Minho smiled, "I have a girlfriend!" He cheered. I giggled.

-4 days later-

I was sat at the table across from Thomas, he was eating like a pig. I couldn't help but laugh. That's when Theresa sat down, "You know I don't see why Minho is dating you. You aren't pretty, smart, or his type. You don't deserve him." Theresa said coldly. I could feel my heart sink, was she right?. "Matter of fact, you are right." Minho said sitting next to me. My heart shattered, "Emma is beautiful, a genius, and she's exactly my type! Your the negative shank." Minho said. Theresa scoffed getting up and walking out, Minho smirked. I looked at him kissing his cheek. "Thanks." I said. He nodded.

-The next day-

I was sat near the walls waiting for Minho to come back from running. "Hey Emma." Theresa said. I got up walking to her, "Hi." I answerd. "Oh, hey what's that?" She asked pointing to the maze. I turned not thinking, that's when she pushed me into the maze, I had my stomach to the floor. I could feel the tears begin rolling down my cheeks, no I'm not a baby. I couldn't catch my breath, everything was a blur. That's when I heard his voice, "Emma?" Minho called. I turned my breathing still uneven. He grabbed me and pulled me out of the maze. Everyone was worried, Theresa was faking like she didn't push me in. I couldn't breath, my eyes were blurry, my cheeks stained from crying. "Emma calm down." Newt said kneeling down to me. I was laid in Minho's arms, his hand running through my blond/brown hair. "Shhh." He said holding me closer. I could feel my breathing slowly relaxing. "Can you tell me what happened?" Minho asked. I nodded, "T-Theresa pushed me in." I answered.

-A month later-

Minho's POV

I watched both Emma, and Theresa closely as Theresa walked by Emma. I could tell Emma was sad, I made my way to her. "Hey, it's okay. She won't hurt you." I reassured her. Her blue eyes shining. She kissed my lips, "Love you." She said. I smiled "Love you too." I said.

(Hope you enjoyed Emma! <3 ur face!)