Minho imagine! #1

(EDIT:Oh god...please save me from this cringe. Alright time to edit this and change it up so it's better.)

Minho and I have been best friends since the day I got here, we would tell each other everything, and do almost everything together. Lately though, he has been acting different he is not acting like my best friend anymore, he is almost an entirely different boy. I was walking alongside Newt, discussing the newest items he was hoping the box would send up.
"I'm hoping for some bloody new seeds." Newt said as he stopped before the gardens. Newt was looking at the vines growing up the posts, he looked back toward me. "Anyway, Y/N what do you need?" He asked me. I thought for a minute before, something finally popped into my head.
"A new shirt would be nice. This ones getting a little warn out." I stated, the shirt had several holes inside it exposing some skin. The neck of the shirt had ripped a little exposing more of my chest than I would like it too. Newt chuckled a little, before adding "I'm not sure that's the best choice love, Minho loves that shirt.".
I was taken aback for a second, "excuse me?" I asked Newt. He glanced at me, "Come on Y/N! You really don't know?" He said.
I looked as I heard a pair of feet shuffle toward us, Chuck was staring up at us both.
"What are you talking about?" He asked us. Poor kid, always wants to know what the big kids are talking about. "Tell her Chuck." Newt gestured toward me.
"Tell her what?" Chuck asked, he looked more confused than me. Newt raised his eyebrows as if to say You know exactly what I'm talking about, Chuck gasped and looked at me, before a smile wrapped around his cheeks. "Minho.Likes.You. But you didn't hear it from me." Chuck said before turning and walking away from us both.
My jaw dropped to the floor, as I looked back toward Newt. Newt stared at me, smirking before laughing at me. "You're the biggest idiot I know." He said before turning to answer a question Zart had for him.
I sat there for a minute thinking, everything started to make sense.
All the times he would laugh at my jokes and only my jokes, the way he would scratch his neck trying to hide his blush when I would stare into his eyes, the way he compliment me, the god damn exposing shirt, everything made sense. "Shuck." I said quietly looking back at Newt and Zart. Newt finished talking to Zart and smirked at me. "Lover boys back." Newt gestured toward the North entrance. Minho ran through the door, alongside Thomas. Minho caught my eye and smiled, I saw him motion toward Thomas. Thomas nodded and ran to the Deadheads.
Minho finally reached me, he was breathing heavily. He said hi to Newt, and looked down toward me. "Y/N are you okay? You look like you saw a Griever." Minho said. Newt walked toward Minho, and whispered something in his ear. Minho's eyes went wide, before he reached his hand toward his neck. "This is why you don't tell Chuck secrets huh?" He said laughing a little. He was blushing bright red, I even began to blush with him.
"Uhm, well. . ." Minho said awkwardly, I rolled my eyes and decided I might as well make this hell hole we're stuck in the best one.
I stood on my tippy toes and placed my lips upon his. I could tell he was stunned for a little bit, until he melted into the kiss placing his hand on my hip the other on my cheek. We pulled back, and stared at eachother for a while.
We heard and cough and turned to see Alby, he was smiling. "Out of all the things I've seen. I don't think I ever thought I'd see that." He said before adding "I guess before I leave you two to it, I have to say on behalf of all these gladers please don't make a baby." He begged.