Thomas request #1

(This was requested by Sara_Holdermen!Go check her out! Also I'm sorry this took forever!)

Sara's POV
"Hey Sara. Why so mopey?" Thomas askes sitting down next to me while I was eating dinner. Well I have a crush on you, yet I'm pretty sure your hopelessly in love with either Minho, or Theresa. I thought, "Nothing." I said poking the bread around my plate. "Hey Sara, hey Thomas."Minho said sitting across the table from Thomas. "Hey guys." Newt also said sitting down. "Hello." Both me and Thomas said. "Anyway, did you hear? Theresa might ask you out Thomas!" Minho said winking. My heart stopped, I could feel tears erupt in my eyes. I got up, and accidentally ran into Alby. "Sorry." I said my voice cracking. I then sprinted out the door and into the deadheads.

Thomas's POV

Sara ran out, she looked like she was crying. "What's her problem?" Newt asked. I then felt a hand on my shoulder I turned too see Theresa. "Hey Tommy, I was wondering if you would like to go out?" She asked. "Theresa not now." I said getting up and walking out, and then into the deadheads. "Sara? Buddy?" I called. There was no answer, "Sara?" I called once more. I heard a softened cry, I began to walk toward it. I saw Sara head in hands, crying her eyes out. I sat down next to her. "Sara? What's wrong?" I asked. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" She asked lifting her head to only looking at me. "I'd personally don't like Theresa like that. I like someone else." I said, hopefully that have her a hint that I really like her. "Have fun with Minho." She said sadly. I couldn't help but laugh. "No silly! I like you!" I said. She looked at me, "What?" She asked. I kissed her lips, placing my right hand on her cheek. She kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss. Sparks flew every where.

~Months later~

"Well hello pretty lady." Thomas said holding my hands from across the table. "Hello." I said smilin, and staring into his eyes. "Your the only thing I love in the maze." He said. "Same." I said smiling. Thomas laughed. As did I.

(Well there you go! ILY!)