Newt Imagine! #3

(Imagine spam!)

Newts POV   
I have a crush on my best friend, but she likes Minho but he doesn't like her back. Why does she have to have two MALE best friends? Ones gonna like her and ones just gonna see her as a friend. I shook my head while digging a hole for the tomatoes that I was tending too. Alby walked up behind me and patted my shoulder, "We need you in the homestead." he said walking off. I nodded and walked after him, my bad ankle has been acting up today. I opened the door after Alby opened it. I stood near Gally as Alby clapped his hands together, "You all must be wondering why I called you all here." he said looking toward me. Whoa, what did I do? I thought as Alby motioned toward me. "Zart and Newt are gonna need help in the gardens, since it's getting a little warmer and the gardeners stay in the sun a little longer than most." he said. I let out a breath Oh thank shuck! I thought I was in trouble. I nodded, "Ye-" I was interrupted by the door swinging open by Minho. "It's Y/N, I think she broke her ankle." he said breathing heavily. We all rushed out to where Y/N laid. She looked like she was in so much pain. I felt really bad, Jeff and Clint took her to the Med shed motioning for me and Minho to follow. We both did as they laid her on the bed and looked at her ankle. "Sorry Minho, you lost a runner. Her ankles definitely broken." Jeff said. I looked as Minho breathed out a saddened breath. "But Newt might gain a new gardener." Clint said laughing. I looked at them both and faked a smile.

-Time skip-

I paced in the room where Y/N laid, her ankle healed a little over the past few days, but she's in so much pain. "Newwwt...." she groaned looking at me with pain her eyes. I looked at her and kneeled down to her height, "What is it?" I asked she looked at me pouted "Can you go get me water?" she said looking like an adorable puppy. I smiled, "Of course I'll be back." I said getting and walking out to the Frypan's kitchen. I got a glass and poured water into it, I limped back to the Med shed and reached her door. My ankle hurts really bad, and I have no clue why.I opened the door and closed it behind me. Y/N laid there, I helped her sit up as she drank her water. "Jeez' take some time to breath love." I said as she gasped for air after drinking the entire glass. She looked at me and smiled, "Thanks Newt, your a really good friend." she said. Well then, I'm only a friend. I thought while smiling at her. "anything for you love..."I said a little down hearted. She looked at me and smirked, "I like it when you call me love." she said grabbing my sleeve. I felt blush rise to my cheeks. "Newt you seriously couldn't tell? I've had a huge crush on you since I got here." she said smiling pulling me closer to her face. "I was only using Minho to make you jealous." she said. I looked at her eyes, she leaned in, I did as well. Soon our lips met, and began to move in sync.We pulled back and smiled at each other. "Love you." she said, "Love you more." I said kissing her lips once again.