Newt request #3 (AU)

(This was requested by TheLexMasta3000! Just a warning this is a smut! So if you are offended please skip this chapter! But I'm sorry this took forever ILY!)

Lexi's POV (I don't know your real name so sorry! XD)
You sat on the floor looking through old photos of you and Newt. You smiled seeing the old picture of you holding up a positive pregnancy test. Then you felt tears erupt in your eyes. That pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. "Hey babe. Oh lord. What's wrong?" Newt asked. You looked at him, "I-I want to try again." You said. Newt looked at you, "Are? Are you serious?" He asked you could see the joy in his eyes.You noddded wiping away the years that were still on your cheeks. Newt grabbed your hands and took you both to your bedroom. He pushed you into the bed, and began to kiss you force fully. He moved from your lips to your neck, you moaned. You could feel his smirk against your neck. He kneeled up taking his shirt off, then yours and your bra. He leaned back down and began to kiss your cleavage. He then removed his pants, as well as yours. Leaving you in dreanched panties. He smirked, and placed two fingers upon your womanhood. He began to massage it, you let out many moans. You could feel the end coming closer, that's when Newt stopped. "Newt? Why?" You questioned. "Not yet babygir. I want you to (I really hate these words so bare with me) c** with me." He said. (I will censor those kind of words.) What he said turned you on more. He then removed your panties, and then he removed his boxers. He the postioned himself to enter you. He slowly entered, he let you adjust. You nodded, and he slowly began to pump in and out. You were moaning, and Newt was groaning. He was gaining faster at each pump, you could feel the glory slowly reach you. "Newt, I'm gonna-!" You exclaimed. "Me tol." He said, soon you felt the warm substance fill you. You both ended with a moan. Newt plopped down next to you. "Now we wait and see." Newt said kissing your head. You smiled.

~Several days later~

You smiled at the positive pregnancy test. Hopefully this will go right."Newt it's positive!" I yelled. "Yasssss" Newt screamed running into the bathroom, and hugged you. "I have to tell the guys! I'm gonna be a dad!" Newt screamed. You laughed.
(Yes you did have a baby. I'm not that mean.)

(Well I hope you enjoyed that! I also hope that is what you wanted. :D)