Newt request #1 (SMUT)

(Hello guys! This was requested by cupcakes9141! Go check her out, shes pretty amazing! <3! Also im going to give you the name of Callie..your nickname will be Cupcake. WARNING:SMUT,and other stuff)

Callie's POV

"Hey Alby!" I called after him ,he turned and smiled. "Yes?" he questioned. I smiled, "Do you know where Newt is?" I asked. Alby thought for a second then nodded, "Hes in your room." he said smiling. I nodded, "Thanks Alb's!" I called walking off toward the homestead. "I told you not to call me that!" he said. I laughed and walked into the homestead. I made my way to our small little room that we both had. I opened the door to see a hard at work Newt, making the bed, cleaning the floor, dusting off the dresser we have. I smiled, "Well look at Newt. He's cleaning the room." I said.

Newt jumped, "Callie! Don't do that! Cupcakes aren't supposed to be scary!" Newt said. I let out a laugh, "They might have been. I don't know." I said. Newt nodded, "Well is it clean? Or should I clean more?" he asked. I giggled biting my lip, which I knew turned Newt on. Newt gulped, "W-well uh, erh. Dang it." he said under his breath. He grabbed my arms forcefully, and pulled me so our lips were touching. His lips moved in sync with mine, his hands traveling up toward my bra. He unhooked it, and slid it off my shoulders.He took off my shirt, then my bra. Of course breaking the kiss multiple times, I'm not a ghost! The kiss was passionate, and filled with lust. He pushed me onto the bed, breaking the kiss to take off his shirt. His began to kiss my neck, I could already feel the spot becoming sore. He then moved to my breast leaving another spot. I was moaning, and Newt enjoyed it. He removed my pants and underwear, leaving naked beneath his erection. He then removed his pants and underwear. He grabbed a condom out of the night stand, and slid it on. He looked at me for assurance.
"Go for it." I said, that's when he slammed into me. I let out a moan. "Move." I commanded and he followed.

He moved slowly at first letting me adjust, then he gained speed. Thrusting in and out faster and faster. Our moans, and sweat filling the room. He was hitting my sweet spot every time now. That's when the end came, we both came. The groans ending, and Newt laid down next to me. He then threw away the condom, and looked at me.
"I love you." Newt said, I smiled "I love you too." I replied back.

(I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER IM A HORRIBLE AUTHOR IM SORRY! ILY I SWEAR)