#19.You break up. pt.2

(Here is part two! Read the first one if you want!)

Alby:
He slammed you to a wall, you gasped as a fist hurtled toward your cheek. The pain filled it and you flinched as another came crashing down but it didn't hit you. Alby stood there looking at his hands, horror filled his eyes. "Y/N! I'm so sorry!" he said trying to hug you, but you pushed away. "No Alby, were through!" you said running out of the room to the Glade were Newt, Minho, and Chuck were talking. Your cheek hurt badly, "N-Newt.." you said getting his attention right away. His eyes went wide as he looked at your cheek "Y/N, what happened?" he asked urgently taking you to the Med shed. "Alby...hit me." you said. He looked at you horror in his eyes "What?!" he screamed stomping out the door.

~Newts POV~

I stomped across the Glade to the homestead where Alby was. I stood behind him crossing my arms "Alby you hit Y/N?!" I screamed at him. He let out a sob and held his head in his hands. "I was angry Newt! I didn't mean too!" he said, his voice shaking. (This needed a major change hold on)
"Alby I don't know how I remember this, but you can't hit girls! It's not morally right!" I screamed at him. "You don't think I know that shuckface!" He exclaimed getting up to face me. "You need time to calm down. Come and find me when your ready to talk." I said leaving the room and walking out into the Glade.

Y/N POV

-One month later-

Life sort of went on after that, of course Alby and I hadn't gotten back together. Yet I still loved him, and I'm sure he still loved me. But him hitting me, was something I could never forgive him for. I told him that once he fixed his anger issues, and I noticed that we could get back together. But healing takes time, and I don't know how long it'll take for me or him to heal, yet I know that everything will work out in the end.

Gally:
"What do you mean I did this wrong?" you shouted at Gally who took your building away. "I did it exactly like you did!" you exclaimed. He looked at you with his eyes narrow. "Gally why don't you look for once! I did it exactly like yours! It passed the safe inspection!" you screamed as he broke the wooden building into bits. You looked at him with your eyes narrow. "Well how about you rebuild it!" he said snapping at you. You shook your head "I can't do this anymore Gally, all you do is yell at me! Were over!" you shouted and stomped across the Glade to your hammock. Once you got to it and slumped down in it, you sat there ignoring everyone. "Y-Y/N" Chuck said as he was slowly coming closer toward you. You sighed "Yeah what is it little buddy?" you asked looking at him. He looked like he was about to cry. "Chuck what's the matter?" you asked him leaning down to his height. "I-I..." he said tears were now rolling down his cheeks. You hugged him closer and rubbed his back, "Chuck please what's wrong?" you said looking into his eyes. "Gally, ran into the maze." he said. You jolted up "What?!" you screamed. "He was sad.." he said awkwardly. You ran to the big stone doors and there stood Gally at the end of the doors looking around. "Gally!" you screamed. He turned, tears were dripping down his face. "Gally I'm sorry! I love you!" you shouted as he walked toward you. He stopped in front of you and slammed his lips into yours. Your lips moved in sync, he finally stopped kissing up and looked at you "I love you.".