Gally imagine! #2

(Here's another Gally imagine)

I sat near the maze entrance waiting for Minho and Thomas to get back from running. Ever since Thomas killed that Griever, weird things had been happening, I liked to know everything. So they recruited me too help them when they get back. But they were late, very late. The doors would be closing soon, I looked into the dark maze. Soon enough thr doors began to close. They're about to get trapped, again! Soon a crowd developed around me, Newt stood next to me and Gally was behind me, he placed his hand on my hip as we watched the doors slowly close. I saw them running "Gally, what do we do?!" I exclaimed sook covering my mouth. The boys were screaming for them to hurry up, yet I don't think that was a possibility. Gally looked as horrified as me, "I have no clue.." he said looking up and down the doors. The doors closed shut with a loud bang. I felt tears run down my cheeks. He turned me around and grasped my hands "They'll be fine, Minho and Thomas are amazing runners." he said. Whoa, did Gally just not insult Thomas? "Hey your not being such a Shuck-face, are you feeling okay?" I asked laughing through tears. "Yeah, I just saw how much you care for them..so I...care for them too, I guess." he said. I hugged him tightly and wouldn't let go. "We'll wait near the doors until morning." he said. I smiled and sat down on a rock leaning my head on his shoulder after he sat down next to me.

-Time skip to morning-

I jumped from the doors opening Gally was already waiting. I ran next to him and held his hand squeezing it tightly. I saw Minho and Thomas, I ran to both of them and hugged them "Holy klunk! You survived again!" They both smiled. I skipped to Gally, he smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said.