#31. You get caught

(WARNING! THERE WILL BE LITTLE HINTS OF SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
(EDIT:why was my 12 year old self writing smut. I regret so much.)

Thomas:

Your POV

Thomas slammed my body against the cold kitchen counter top, he began to kiss my neck and trailing his hands up and down my body. I wrapped my legs around him as he lifted me on top of the counter, I moaned his name as he kissed my collar bone. I could feel his smirk against my neck, "T-Thomas." I moaned. "Shh, don't make to much noise. They'll find out." he whispered in my ear. I nodded and tried to hold in my moans as he kissed every part of my body. I heard a cough behind me, I looked to see Frypan. "Guys, please . . . not in here." he said massaging his temples. We both were flustered as we walked out of the kitchen, "Sorry Frypan!" Thomas screamed as we walked away.

Newt:

Newt's POV

I lead Y/N to the deadheads, to get a little over due kiss. I pushed her against a tree as I slammed my lips into hers. I traveled my hands up and down her body, goosebumps formed on her arms. I began to kiss her neck, she moaned out my name. I smirked, "I would say shout. But then everyone would hear." I whispered into her ear. She smiled, and I began to kiss her again, but with more force. "N-Newt." she said. I pulled back to see her looking at something, I turned to see Chuck with eyes wide. "W-what are you guys doing?" he asked. "Uh..." I said. "Bye!" He shouted running away fastly. That was the fastest I had seen the kid run.We both looked at each other, our faces were both bright red.

Minho:

Your POV

I was pushed against the boxes in the map room, Minho slammed his lips into mine. I moaned into the kiss, he pulled back from my lips and began to kiss my neck. I moaned out his name, I could feel him smirk against my skin. "Uhh, guys..." I heard Thomas say. Minho and I both jumped and turned to Thomas. "Uhh, Ill just go." he said walking out. Me and Minho both looked at each other then burst out laughing.

Gally:

Gally had been really distant lately, and I have no clue why. "Gally?" I asked him as he was sat in the bathroom. He looked up and walked toward me, I moved back. He then slammed his lips into mine, we both moved in sync with each other. He began to adventure his hands up and down my torso, leaving me with goose bumps. He slowly began to travel his hand up my shirt leaving my belly exposed. Gally pulled back smirking, then his eyes went wide once he heard a cough. We both looked toward where it came from, there stood Jeff. "You know, other people use these right?" he said. We both walked out embarrassed, and flustered. "Out of all the places and you choose the bathroom." I said punch in his arm lightly. "Shut up." He said rolling his eyes.

Alby:

I wrapped my legs around him, as he kissed my neck. I moaned as he nipped at it, I felt butter flies rise in my stomach. He began to slowly slip my pants down, but didn't get very far. "Oh my god! Guys!" I heard Newts voice say. Alby dropped me as I fell straight onto my butt, "Sorry I'll leave you both to you." Newt said hiding his face. We both began to laugh.