Brought Together By A Villain?!

A/N: Let's start the stories off with a banger eh?

Smut (18+)

Supergirl was captured by Poison Ivy by a trap of hers when she found hostages that were just dummies that looked real.

You volunteered to rescue Supergirl since Poison Ivy's has can't affect you somehow which reminds a mystery.

You're just a normal Human, but you have been trained by the best, mastering bladed weapons and ranged.

You're curved blades burned hotter than the sun which could cut through anything, and I mean anything since it is a form of magic.

Currently, you are searching near the dome of plants were Ivy was located with the Girl of Steel.

Batman would be backup if Ivy was to escape.

Searching through the plants, you got closer to Ivy until you stopped in you're tracks.

You: Ivy.

Ivy: hello handsome, I'm guessing your here for the Kryptonian?

She motions to Supergirl who was strapped by Ivy's veins.

Supergirl: S/H/N?!

You: Ivy! Let her go!

Ivy was sitting on her flower seat, smirking.

Ivy: oh Y/N my love, why should I?

You: don't test me Ivy, enough games, release her!

Ivy: hmm... Lemme think about it.

She uses something on Supergirl, a pink gas of some kind, Supergirl coughed as the affects of the gas hit her.

You: no!

You pulled out you're blades and Poison Ivy tells her killer planets to attack you.

You're blades cut through them like butter, this made Ivy panic and she went for it, breaking open the dome glass roof with her giant walking plant.

You: shit! Batman, she's escaping!

Batman: go check on Kara, I've got Ivy. See you on the Watchtower.

You rushed over to Supergirl and released her from the veins, holding her into place.

You: you alright?

Kara: yeah, yeah *cough* I'm... Fine.

She said "fine" in a rather strange way. It was then she smirked at you.

Kara: wow... Has anyone told you how handsome you looked?

You: what? K-Kara, why are you...

She stopped you from talking by putting her finger on you're mouth, feeling the touch of her white glove.

Kara: shhhhh, it's alright... We're alone, and you look so hot.

You: *starts to blush* uh... Kara... Whatever Ivy used on you...

Kara: who cares what Ivy used on me, you rescued me, which makes you my Hero. Has anyone told you that I have a huge crush on you?

You're face started to heat up.

Her gloved hand went down her pants as she moaned a little, making you blush more deeper.

You: K-Kara...

Kara: *moan* I... I can't control myself, Y/N *starts to rub her tits* I want you.

She pulled you into an unexpected kiss, you tried to push her off but no success, you had no choice but to let her kiss you, as this soon turned into a makeout session.