Prom

With prom coming up and the majority of the high school students in your year have a date.

Your friends have been trying to get you a date for prom but you weren't very bothered and wasn't thinking of going to prom in the first place.

But the more you thought about it, the more you actually wanted to go, you didn't tell your friends though, since they thought you weren't going anyway.

But recently, things have been.... Interesting on your end.

You managed to catch the attention of Supergirl after she had saved you from danger once.

Ever since, she would find you occasionally walking home alone and would drop by to fly you home which was very kind of her to do so.

What shocked you was you found out Supergirl was your classmate Kara Kent, and ever since then, you two have been friends since then... But with prom coming up, you've been growing feelings for her since... And little to you... She also has too.

(Y/N's pov)

I was just walking home after a few hours of school, I'm just so glad that the exams are over, but prom was coming up and my friends have been trying to hook me up with a girl for prom.

Honestly, I wasn't interested at first but the more I think about it, the more I wanna go, this is my final year at the school and I wanna end it with a bang.

I need some time to think first, I've still got a job to work at and so on.

I wonder where Kara is...

"hi" I hear the familiar feminine voice behind me, which almost gave me a heart attack.

"jesus Supergirl, don't do that!" I still called her by her heroic name when she had the cape on, especially since I'm in the public.

"hehe, sorry. It gets you all the time" she giggles, giving me a smile, "c'mon, I'll take you back as usual" she picks me up from under my arms and flies up, I had a bag on my back so she wouldn't be able to carry me normally.

"quite hectic day wasn't it?" she asked me, I hummed in response which had her puzzled, "you alright Y/N/N? Did I really scare you to the point you won't talk to me normally anymore?" she asked me curiously.

"oh no no, it's not that" I reasurred her, the question was slipping from my head I could feel it.

"well you seem... Quiet today, I was wondering if you were upset or anything, you don't really act like this" she was worried about me, if I was her... I would be too.

"I'm not upset... I've been... Thinking" I say, making her more curious.

"about what?" she asked.

"about......" I didn't know how to say it, she then suddenly took us both to a skyscraper rooftop so we could speak in private, face to face instead of in the sky.

"Y/N if there is something bugging you, you can tell me. I'm here for you remember?" I say a lot of worry in her eyes, that same worry when she first saved me and thought I was hurt and needed to go to a Hospital.

"no Kara... It's.... It's about prom" I scratch the back of my neck, feeling nervous.

"what about prom? I thought you weren't going?" she asked me, I knew she was going but me? I wasn't... But I could tell she wanted me to go... But the question I had.... Was.... For her. It was a very important question.

"well... About prom, uh... I was thinking about asking someone to prom since everyone mostly has a prom date" my cheeks start blushing a little, which earns a little giggle out of Kara.