Meeting Through A Friend

It came to no surprise that you were the Vigilante that has been recently showing up across the news and the media, under the name, Mist.

The name Mist was given to you by the Internet, due to how quick and stealthy you were.

You're partner happened to be you're best friend Barbara Gordon aka Oracle, since you needed help for the mission and she was Batgirl before but was paralysed by the Joker by getting shot in the spine.

She was recon and your hacker, since you're mission was very important as it was given by the Government themselves.

In other words, you are a spy.

You: honestly... Mist doesn't sound like a bad name. Just wish I thought of an idea sooner.

Barbara: well technically you flow like the mist.

You: where'd you learn that?

You were just heading back to the Batcave and it was a good thing Batman was nice enough to let you in.

Barbara: saw a comment on social media about you're appearance on camera, you're very popular but not as popular to criminals.

You: well... Obviously. I'm only here to find Agent Grayson.

Barbara: I still don't believe Dick is the secret agent your tryna find... Although he hasn't been answering my phone calls lately.

You: well... Wherever he is, the SOB can survive anything.

At this moment, you drove into the Batcave and parked you're motorcycle.

You: not only that, he's the best of the best, like me... You know what? The way I said that, I sound like an outright wanker.

You walked down to where Barbara was and saw there was another girl there.

She had a blue skirt with a yellow belt, she wore red boots with a yellow/gold outline, her top was blue with an S which was the same as Superman's crest, her top also was halfed, showing her stomach and belly button (she's got abs) with yellow/gold outlines and her cape was red with yellow/gold outlines and a yellow/gold S glyph on the back. She has golden blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes and a good looking face.

She is Supergirl.

You: Barbara... What's Supergirl doing here?

Supergirl has her hand on her other arm. She was shy from the looks of it.

Barbara: she just arrived a few minutes ago, just checking in on a friend.

Supergirl: y-yeah, it's an honour to meet you Mist.

She lends out her hand nervously.

You: hmm, it's an honour to meet you too Supergirl.

You shake her hand but her grip was... Strong, after the hand shake, you crack you're hand painfully.

You: ow... Gotta be careful with your strength.

Supergirl: oops... Sorry.

She looks to the ground, feeling a bit guilty.

You: if you feel guilty, there's no need to, it's fine.

She looks back up and smiles.

You: so anyway, Babs, did you get the data?

Barbara: in fact I did.

She turns around on her wheelchair and starts typing away, bringing up the files she downloaded from the PC that was in the warehouse you raided.