Super Roommate

(Y/N pov)

So... My new roommate is Supergirl?

Well... That sounds... Interesting.

I had bought an apartment a few months ago and recently and it had two bedrooms.

Me being a dumbass, I didn't check if it was a roommate apartment room.

I met my roommate who happened to be Supergirl, The superheroine who's the cousin of Superman I've seen flying around at the time.

It took me by surprise I'm sharing an apartment with the Girl of Steel herself.

Genuinely... She's very kind, passionate and trustworthy, she also has a Ginger cat named Streaky who's freaking adorable.

Flashback to first meeting

You: hi... Its uh... Good to... Meet... You.

She turned to look at me and her eyes widened.

Supergirl: uhhhh... Hi.

She waved at me, I was... Shocked.

You: uhh, h-hi Supergirl, I... I was wondering where my roommate was because... Well... I'm a dumbass and didn't read the information about the apartment room I bought.

Supergirl: oh... Um... Well, I'm your
roommate.

That last line hit me, my jaw dropped out of shock, my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

You: you... I... But... I... If... *shakes head* um... Well... This is awkward, I'll be a few minutes.

Oh god, oh god, oh god... What is happening right now?! My freaking roommate is her! It's fucking Supergirl! Just... Y/N... Stay cool and just treat her like a good person would.

Supergirl: (hmm, he sounds like an interesting boy... Not the first time I've seen someone act like this).

What do I say?

"meow"

You: *Homer Scream*

There's a cat! There's a motha fucking cat!

Supergirl: are you... Oh... *giggle* that's Streaky, he's my cat.

You: y-y-yeah... Its just a cat Y/N *laughs like a maniac* it's just a cat, I'm going crazy right now. Why so serious??

Supergirl: (and he's pretty... Weird or just awkward even, and what was that scream? It was kinda funny actually. And cute).

Flashback ends

I was so strange back then, it was only because my mind was blown.

But now? I'm just happy I have someone who actually cares about me... Unlike my biological parents... But who even cares? They were bad parents who didn't give two shits about me, atleast I got adopted by a lovely family when I was 14.

It's only been 4 years since that happened anyway.

Now I'm being cared about by Supergirl... Or I know her real name as Kara Zor-El... Or just Kara Kent... If she's not Supergirl.

I've made dinner for the night and that's when she just came back.

Kara: hey.

You: hello Kara, you'd just made it for dinner.