Happy Dawning! (Love in the Justice League Spinoff)

A/N: this is based of the Love In The Justice League storyline, taking place during Phase 2.

* * *

It snowed throughout the Last City, everyone was celebrating the season they called "Dawning".

It was pretty much like Christmas to the (DC) Heroes of the other universe, only difference was that the name and it was sorta celebrated differently, other than just the giving gifts to each other part.

Guardians would give gifts to each other which was cookies and cakes to various people and Guardians alike, sometimes things other than cookies and cakes were gifted to one another as well.

One Guardian in particular, a special Guardian named Y/N L/N, who was from the other universe where the (DC) Heroes came from, had something special cooking up for the very special person in his life... Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl.

After everything they've been through, dealing with a Human sized Oryx (who Y/N thought at the time was his brother, turns out, Oryx had portrayed as Y/N's brother for a long time) who was helped by Lex Luthor - to defeating Savathun: The Witch Queen then dealing with the armies of the Voice in the Darkness along with its own Disciple within a sunken Pyramid Ship within Savathun's Throne World and the many other events afterwards.

Currently with his Ghost: Stari, Y/N was cooking up something good for Kara - a gift she would certainly recognise.

Not only that... He also made a neckless, made from the Light of the Traveler and various other materials, shaped into the House of El symbol.

"just add Dark Frosting, Vex Milk... And we have our cookies" Y/N said to himself, combining the ingredients with a few ingredients from his own universe to make one of Kara's favourite treats.

"I'm sure she's gonna love this, didn't you mention these treats are her favourite type of food?" Stari chirped as she peeked over Y/N's shoulder, floating just beside his head.

"yeah, usually every Christmas.. Well, Dawning - Kara had told me, Martha Kent used to bake these type of cookies, but with the two extra ingredients, it'll give out the same taste she'll recognise and with a little kick of more flavour.... I think?" he sounded unsure at the end but had his fingers crossed.

"who's Martha Kent?" Stari asked.

"Clark's adoptive mother, and I guess is also Kara's adopted mother too... I didn't really ask about it though but that's a story for another time" he finished his question as he pulled out a small box and placed the already cooked cookies inside before closing the box.

"don't forget the necklace!" Stari warned, transmitting the necklace on the table gently as he pulled out another gift box, a very small one that could house an expensive necklace in place.

"thanks Stari, everything's all ready to be delivered... Now it's time to find Kara" Y/N replied, with a slight nervous tone in his voice.

"transmat is ready to go" Stari confirmed as the duo left the building they were previously in.

Before long - they transmatted to the Tower where most Guardians were but mostly... Most of the Justice League, not all the main founders were there since their attention is required elsewhere in their universe but most of the Heroes are here, including Supergirl.

There were Guardians on the League's World as well to help the remaining Justice League on their world since the news of Oryx somehow 'alive' had spreaded to throughout the Vanguard thanks to Y/N reporting it to them mere days after he first arrived to their universe at the help of Saint 14's unexpected arrival to Y/N's universe, who was in fact Y/N's biological brother, now an Exo and adopting a Russian accent.