A Kryptonian's Valentine - Valentine's Special

(based off of the Tomorrowverse)

*yawn* the sun shined through the curtains of an apartment as Y/N's eyes began to flick open, he notices he was alone in the bed, his girlfriend wasn't in the bed.

He shot up and looked around on his bed - "Babe?" he called out, checking a note on his bed side.

*

"on patrol sleepy head, I'll be back soon!

Kara xx"

*

He smiled at the little note before checking his phone.

Today was the 14th of February which only meant one thing...

It was Valentine's Day and in fact... This was his girlfriend's first ever Valentine's Day for she is a Kryptonian and only arrived months after Valentine's Day happened last year.

His girlfriend was Supergirl aka Kara Zor-El, people may think the way they met was through one of those love stories where the damsel in distress falls in love with the hero, but it was completely different than that.

Standing in the very same apartment that was was once destroyed during a rampage, was where he met Supergirl for the first time face to face after hearing rumours about her appearance.

His eyes widened, he remembered he had gotten her two things for Valentine's Day and he woke up late, it was 11am in the morning and he slept in, it appeared his alarm in his phone didn't go off to wake him up for the big day, he originally planned to surprise when for when she woke up.

He bought her a necklace that she once saw an interest in at a jewellery store at The Mall in Metropolis the second time she went but with him by her side, guiding her through the entire place as she learned Earth through the guidance of a Human after her cousin thought it would be a good idea going by that route for her, having someone around her age show her around, make her feel accepted on Earth.

He also got her a custom made bracelet he made himself, designed with her signature "S" shield she proudly wore on her super suit, it also had very special features she sure would love.

*

(a little backstory, leads to the events of the Legion of Super-Heroes movie)

Y/N was in fact a good craftsman, some say he had special abilities which he in fact does but he has always lived as a normal Human being before getting his special powers he kept hidden for a little while.

Kara knows he has abilities, being able to summon weapons made of energy out of thin air, having in-humane reflexes, enhanced strength, durability, being able to stick to walls and run along them, Kara always enjoyed carrying him wherever she flew off with him, quite say he also enjoyed it too, being flown up into the sky with her where they'd kiss everytime.

He trained her to harness her abilities with the help of her cousin Superman, this is where he revealed his own set of powers to prove he could handle himself if a threat was underway whenever he was on patrol with her.

"Wait? You have powers too!" Kara was shocked to see he summoned an axe out of thin air.

"Yep, always had em" he brushed it off.

"how come you never became a Hero?" Kara asked.

"let's not get into any personal questions Kara" Kal-El stepped in last minute, as Y/N was a bit uncomfortable to even answer.

At a point in time Y/N revealed who he really was to Kara in private as he bonded closer with her during sessions and patrols.

Y/N originally came from a different universe altogether with different superheroes with almost the same abilities as this world's heroes have.