Caring Girlfriend

Contains: Fluff

Currently sick as of the now, fallen ill with the cold, so I came up with this imagine for the time being

*

"Achoo!!" a loud, blaring sneeze came from the bedroom of the shared apartment of Y/N and his girlfriend, Linda Lang, or Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl.

What was amazing about his girlfriend, was that she can't attract, nor get sick from viruses like the flu, the cold and all sorts of virus sickening bugs that can effect humans

What was amazing about his girlfriend, was that she can't attract, nor get sick from viruses like the flu, the cold and all sorts of virus sickening bugs that can effect humans. This was all due to her Kryptonian physique and metabolism. 

Unlucky for Y/N however... He had fallen ill and like other humans? He had fallen ill

A groan escaped the boy's throat after he blew his nose into the handkerchief he took from the box of tissues beside him on his bedside, a groan that spoke a cry for help almost, as if he was dying with this cold he's gotten unfortunately.

His groan did not fall on deaf ears however, Kara could hear him from miles away while she was in a mission with the new Justice League as of earlier since she was needed. Her love for him was undying, yet it seemed he was dying from being ill... Although he was just being dramatic.

Supergirl felt really bad seeing her boyfriend fall ill, she insisted on staying with him all day to care for him, allow "Supergirl" to take a day off of superhero work today, but Y/N insisted that Kara shouldn't and that he'd be fine... Which he really wasn't

Kara never really thought she'd understand humans this much and how fragile they are to her, of course she knew how fragile humans were but she never understood this much until first meeting a young boy who had cancer who idolized Supergirl in a way and then meeting Y/N at Stanhope College within Leesburg Virginia a year later.

If Krypton, along with Argo City were still here today, she'd find it no bother to cure human diseases and viruses to better sustain life on Earth, perhaps find a way to cure cancer with that tech the Kryptonians had.

Sadly... Such Kryptonian tech is very limited now.

Which is why... She had prepared something within the Fortress of Solitude, on her cousin's behalf.

A bath with special oils, which was able to heal those that bathed themselves in it overtime, even from flu and cold like symptoms ... Sadly this was only a one time thing... The stuff required for it could take months to manufacture with the limited Kryptonian tech the Fortress has. The special bath however was very rarely used

"There we go... That should do it" Kara said to herself as she finally prepared the special bath for her boyfriend, she hated seeing him this sick and flat-out with being ill. She wished she could feel whatever pain he was going through, but she also felt relieved to know she was immune to human viruses, she would have no clue how Y/N would handle a sick, Kara Zor-El.