Cure (Part 1)

"GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!!!"

The Batman who Laughs who has infected Donna Troy, Shazam (Billy Batson), Blue Beetle, Commissioner Gordon and your best friend, Supergirl aka Kara Danvers with Joker's blood.

On the otherhand, The Batman who Laughs made a big mistake pissing you off, you were extremely powerful, able to summon weapons of any kind from the Multiverse and bend magic and energy sources to your will.

You then hear the laughter of The Batman who Laughs, before being punched by an unexpected fist of The Supergirl who Laughs.

"hahahaha, oh Y/N/N... A Hero who can bend magic, energy sources and summon weapons of any kind, and has an anger issue, ever thought of chilling out?" The Batman who Laughs calls out through the speakers.

Before you could speak, Supergirl then freezes you solid, only for them to start laughing at the joke, which soon faded after you broke out easily, getting even more angrier.

"Kara... Its me! Its Y/N!" you shouted towards the Supergirl who Laughs, trying to make her remember you.

"oh Y/N, I do know it's you, but you don't see the picture, The Batman who Laughs is trying to save us all, he..."

"HE ISN'T TRYING TO SAVE US ALL, HE'S TRYING TO INFECT US ALL... He tried killing Eliza and Jeremiah, your adopted parents? Remember them?"

"I do know! I do... But they don't see the picture either... Join us Y/N.... Join me... We'll be together forever" she sadistically smiles, making you sick to the stomach, you could sense The Batman who Laughs sadistically smiling too.

"no...... I won't" you say coldly, anger boiling inside your blood, you started to realise this was not the Kara you knew anymore, the real one is trapped in her mind somewhere.

Her smile soon faded, as The Batman who Laughs calls you a party pooper, giving the order to The Supergirl who Laughs to kill you.

You close your eyes and block the hit, "Kara... If you're in there.... I'm sorry" you blast her with a Void palm strike, sending her flying back into the wall.

She recovers quickly and angrily flies over to you, throwing her fist towards your face in which you dodge and flip over her, kicking her in the back.

The Batman who Laughs is getting entertained by watching you two fight, he kept laughing over the speakers, which was distracting you a little, giving her the advantage.

"we could've been together Y/N!" she shouted in anger, firing her heat vision towards you which you immediately block with a shield.

"the Kara I knew would never side with a lunatic such as The Batman who Laughs, he's brainwashed you... You're sick! Let me help you!" you shout back as she starts pummelling your shield, only for it to burst in Arc Energy, stunning her a little.

"I don't need help! LIKE I NEVER NEEDED KAL'S HELP! NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME, AND NOW YOU WON'T? YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs with emotion, all of her anger drove into her heat vision, which knocked you back to the wall, making you grunt in pain.

"Kara.... Listen to me *cough* I..." you were then interrupted by getting lifted up by the throat by The Supergirl who Laughs.

"HAHAHAHA! YES! Kill him Supergirl! Kill him, kill him, kill him! HAHAHA HAHAHA!" The Batman who Laughs lives up to his name, his laughter was maniacal, just like the Joker's but more insane and pure.

"I'm so sorry Y/N,... Its too late for you to understand now" You felt her hand squeeze around your neck, you started choking, trying to breathe and say something.