A 'Super' Valentine's Day

Smut (18+)

February 14th... This day marks the day as a special day for lovers and couples throughout the world... This day marks Valentine's Day where couples spend time together and give gifts to one another.

Some people often find love in Valentine's Day.

Well... Not many people are very lucky when it comes to finding love... That included Y/N... A young man who worked for Lex Luthor who leads the Injustice League, a league of criminals who rival the famous Justice League.

But the catch was... Y/N hated working for Lex... As much as it was tempting to leave... He couldn't because Lex needed talent like Y/N's, he takes risks no one has the guts to take, even if it will kill him.

He lives a dangerous life to survive, before hand, he was a criminal with an unknown past, no one knew where he came past... Only that he was wanted by the US Government for the murder of a family in Federal Custody, he was branded an Outlaw and Batman was the first to encounter him before the Justice League was formed.

Many confrontations with the Justice League had earned Lex's eyes, and he hired Y/N the Outlaw as his associate before he joined the Injustice League a year later after it was formed.

Another year goes by and after many occasions of where the Justice League and Injustice League either fought or had to fight alongside the heroic team to save the world, Y/N encountered a beautiful, blonde haired girl who had the face of a gorgeous angel, it was no surprise she was the cousin of Superman since she donned the familiar S symbol which represents Hope.

She was Supergirl and Y/N was interested about her after she made her first debut when she was 17 before they both encountered each other a year later as he was working with the Injustice League on a mission.

It seemed that Y/N had a soft spot for the blonde heroine before she took notice and often wondered why he didn't want to fight her, she saw something in his eyes she has never seen in any Villain and criminal she has fought ever since her debut... She saw pain, anger, irritation; it was like that he needed help to get out of the horrible life he's living.

2 years has went by and now the day is Valentine's Day, Y/N unknowingly left the Injustice League without a word... Lex was planning something big and he wanted no part of it and this put a target on his back, not only is Government Agency's which Amanda Waller controls but the Injustice League are now hunting him down for betrayal.

The Justice League had known about this and tried helping Y/N and Superman offered Y/N to join the League but he declined.

"I'm not ready for that type of thing... I need to work on myself"

"the Government won't stop hunting you down, we can offer protection Y/N, Supergirl has told us much about you"

"I know... But, I can protect myself and I promise I will not harm anyone, unless provoked"

-> -> ->

With his teleportation device, he recently teleported to a garden filled with fully grown flowers, those flowers being red Roses that resembles Valentine's Day.

He carefully picked one and teleported to Metropolis, and opted to try and get Supergirl's attention since he knows she is on patrol during the day since Superman is busy with League business.

He stood on the very same rooftop he and Supergirl would talk on, for the last 2 years this location meant a lot to him and Supergirl as well.

This was where a private friendship began.