Dceased (Spooktober Special Part 1)

A/N: so... It's October, you know what that means???

It means Spooky Season!

So, I was reading Dceased, War of the Undead New Gods and I gotta say? Undead Supergirl is (and I mean this...) FUCKING SCARY AS HELL!

She's literally become the most powerful being in the entire world after she becomes infected with the Anti-Life virus, Darkseid comes back as the leader of the undead since he's also a zombie like being as well.

And (SPOILER ALERT) she uh... Well... It's pretty sad to see her go though but... She's killed by the infected New Gods in New Genesis after fleeing Kandor since Brainiac started to do his usual collecting thing.

But seeing Undead Supergirl just made me look in awe, she could literally dismantle anyone with that new scary power of hers.

And uh... Undead Darkseid becomes a Yellow Lantern after killing Sinestro.

Pretty sad death to be honest... But I'm loving the Dceased comics, it's something very dark and gritty, which motivated me to make a Dceased Cod Zombies crossover story which I will eventually get back to making new chapters for in the future.

Oh and one more thing reader... The song above (The Vengeful One by Disturbed) is supposed to be your theme I guess? You'll see once you uh... Get to that part later on in this imagine.

Anyway... I'll let you read this Spooktober Special...

And yes... From the title, a part 2 will be coming to the Spooktober Special.

* * *

"don't.. M-make m-me do th-this" Y/N struggled to catch his words as his gun was pointed towards the Undead Supergirl who stared at him, snarling and growling as she stayed afloat.

The infection had spreaded throughout the universe, heroes and villains alike succumbed to the infection, becoming zombie like creatures.

Uortunately, Supergirl was a victim to the infection, she was killed after arriving on New Genesis only to find that the New Gods were infected, and although she fought back, it was too much for her and she was killed, only to become Undead Supergirl.

Upon hearing that Darkseid had come back after his 'supposed' death, becoming undead instead and becoming a Yellow Lantern after killing Sinestro as the Undead Supergirl and the New Gods dismantled the entire Yellow Lantern Corps, Y/N took it upon himself to face this new threat alone as he was immune to the virus due to being from another universe.

A universe where similar events happened, he failed to save everyone... And that grief led him down a path he wouldn't take, until arriving to this universe... Where his past was repeating once again.

He was heartbroken to hear that Kara had become infected and he knew it would be tough to fight her, not because of her immense power, but because she was his best friend, the only soul he trusted the most excluding his family and closest allies from his world.

In his spare time... He was a scientist, experimenting with a serum that can fight against the Anti-Life virus, which was the cause of the whole zombie like outbreak in the first place.

The serum was given to Heroes who were still alive after encountering them on the ship they took, giving them a fighting chance to fight the infected which the Undead Darkseid now controls.