''Lost Without You''

CONTAINS: Angst and Fluff

Pre-Crisis Kara... Wished she was used again.

I remember reading the Convergence comics and low and behold, Pre-Crisis Kara showed up and her death was prevented due to Convergence, saved by Zero-Hour Parallax who earned a chance at redemption. Even the Flash's death in Crisis on Infinite Earths was prevented too.

However Kara parted ways unknown to us... All we know is that she's alive.

But what if the Male Reader/You was involved? Or if she was in love with someone (who technically was Brainiac-5 but... I'm going a different approach)

This is how I'd imagine it would go

I was listening to a song called Lost Without You by Freya Ridings (great singer btw), which pretty much inspired me to make an imagine... So here's the song as well.

The lyrics of the song explains this imagine pretty well and I remembered I haven't done an imagine like this in a long time so... Here it is.

* * *

Five years... Five... Years has passed since he lost his beloved to a Crisis.

She went ahead to defend the universe from a very, very powerful threat.

And when the threat was thwarted? He'd receive the most heartbreaking news.

"Kara Zor-El... Is dead" he was informed by the Last Son of Krypton, though the Kryptonian was devastated, the same could be said for the girl's fiancé, Y/N L/N.

The moment put him into a shock, he was in emotional distress, unable to cope with the news he received before he'd lash out at anyone who was there, before he was eventually calmed down by a few of his closest friends.

His worst nightmare had come to life... His own future wife, the Kryptonian woman he asked to marry... Was killed by sacrificing her life to save her cousin from what was known as the Anti-Monitor.

A funeral was held for Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl, where Y/N got to say his last goodbyes to his future wife in a devastated state, he felt... Anger, anger for those who COULD'VE saved her... But no one even tried.

He wasn't there, but he knew someone could've saved her, maybe save the Flash who also died in this Crisis... Yet no one tried anything.

He felt the hatred in his heart toward even the Man of Steel, who set to carry her body, covered in a blanket out to the outer rim of space to lay her to rest, potentially falling into the sun.

For a time, he distanced himself away from mostly everyone, anyone who was a super, tried to talk to him? He'd threaten them... Before eventually his closest friends would be threatened by him.

It wasn't long till he went through a stage of depression, which worried his close ones.

The only thing he ever wanted... Was his Kara back... His soulmate... His "Angel".

He even thought of setting himself free and letting go of the pain... By just a leap of faith, however he failed.

He was forced to get help after being convinced by one of his good friends since childhood, to get better, to try and move on from her... Though the help from a psychiatrist helped, still his other problems were at large... His sleeping was one of them.

"He's barely gotten sleep since the situation, he hasn't been eating, drinking, hasn't gotten showered for the last few months and... We're-We're worried about his health, he's declining from the looks of it" his close friend, Jacob and his wife sat and talked with the Psychiatrist, overlooking Y/N's mental status as a whole.