Chapter 7

We all been traveling for awhile now and it's gotten pretty late. I woke up not long ago and Jazzyboy still hasn't noticed that I'm awake yet. All I know that Jazz and the others are talking quietly in cybertronian I guess that what it is because all it sounds like whirls and clicks to me. "Jazz where are we?" I ask softly. Jazz jumps softly at the sound of my voice. "We are three hour from your home town little lady." Jazz tells me softly. "How long have ya been up?" Jazz asks me worried. "Not long maybe about 5 to 10 minutes maybe." I replied softly. "Alrighty little lady ya need to get back to sleep ya know, ya need ta be at your full strength tommorow." Jazz orders me softly. "But Jazz..." I wined softly. "No ifs, no buts, no coconuts, little lady go back ta sleep." Jazz orders more sternly. "Fine then because you owe me a coffee in the morning then." I mumbled as I rolled over on to my side. "I'll make sure ya get your coffee in the mornin just try ta get more sleep little lady. " Jazz tells me softly.
"Good night Jazz." I tell Jazz softly before curling up in the front seat. "Good night little lady." Jazz tells me softly as he heats up the front seat I'm in softly to help me fall asleep better.

Time skip tell morning time my lovely's.

As I begin to wake up to the sun shining in my eyes I noticed that we are in an abandoned barn. OP, Doctor of Doom, Hide, and Jazz are parked quite a few distance apart. I'm guessing everyone is sleeping. I don't know where we are to be honest.
I looked and the doors to Jazz are not locked so I slowly get out of Jazzyboy quietly and gently. I'm quite proud of myself I didn't wake up Jazz at all or anybot. So I walked off to go to the bathroom. Once I done my business. I decided to look around this place maybe find something useful or something to keep me busy tell the bots wake up.
I ended up in a hay loft with a ball and throwing it up in the air and catching it before it hits me in the face. I was so focused on the ball. I didn't see Jazz transformed and stand up freaking out that I was missing from inside his alt mode.
"Little Lady!!" Jazz whisper yells at me. I jump and lose focus on the ball that was in mid air and falls and hits me in the face. "Oww." I groan as I rub my cheek softly before glaring at Jazz. In which I get one in return but with a bit of worry. My best guess from getting hit in the face with a ball.
"Really little lady, did ya really had ta leave my alt mod?" Jazz scolds me softly. "Sorry Jazz I had to go to the bathroom. And so just roamed around to look for something to do. In which I found nothing other than a ball." I mumbled in apology. "Next time wake me up before ya leave my alt mod ya had me worried." Jazz tells me soft.

"Ohh for Primus sake quite arguing like an old married couple already." Ironhide yells out in annoyance.
With that me and Jazz stopped arguing and stairs at Ironhide with a look that says shut the fuck up and stay out of it. Ironhide transforms and begins working on his cannons and ignoring our presence.