Chapter 3

I had dinner with my family.
I just got out of the shower and see Jazz sitting on my bed with smirk on his face.
"Are you ready for the night that you won't forget little lady." Jazz ask lustfully as he stares at me.
" Come and get me Jazz." I state.
With that Jazz stands up and walks straight over and kisses me lustfully and rips the towel right off of me. Drags me to the bed. He then lays me and begin kissing every part of my body. He starts at me neck then down between my breasts as his hands slip down my body and then between my legs. He starts playing with my lower lady parts and getting me so wet. He pull his lips away from my breasts then straight to my inner thighs.
"Primus I can smell ya. I need ta I need ta taste ya." Jazz groans out softly.
"Do what you want Jazz." Mumble out softly.
With that Jazz begins eating me out gently.
As he's eating me out I began to squirm. With that Jazz holds me down in place and gives me a strong and slow lick upwards, then he pulls away.
As I'm panting for air Jazz slowly takes off his chothes. All I could do is stare. Then man has an 6 pack that is to drool for... Once his clothes were off he climbs on top of me and gently pulls my legs apart and put them around his waste. With that I can feel his quite large friend poking me down there.
"Ya ready for meh little lady. Because I'm ready for ya... Primus I want ya so bad..." Jazz groans out.
"I'm ready take me Jazz,Take me." I beg him softly.
Then Jazz gently pushes himself in...
" Ahhh primus!! Yes!! Ya so warm so tight!!" Jazz cries out softly.
All I do is arch my back and moan softly.
Jazz pulls his hip backwards then pushes them forward.
"Ahhh Jazz mmmmm don't stop!!" I moan out.
"Don't worry little lady I won't not for a long while. I'll have'n ya scream'n my name by the time I'm done with ya." Jazz replies with a pleasurable groan.
"Mmmmhmm" I moan out softly.
Jazz grabs my thighs and lift them off the bed and he thrust himself into me faster and faster. Thus cause me to throw my head back with a filthy moan to leave my lips.
" Say meh name little lady. Say it. I want here it leave that pretty little intake of yours." Jazz commands with a groan that fallows after.
"Jazz..." I moan out.
"Again." Jazz commands.
As he thrust harder into me.
"Jazz." Moan out again.
He then speeds up his thrusts. Thus causes me to cry out in pleasure.
" Yea ya like that don'tch ya little lady." Jazz ask lustfully.
"Mmmmhmm" I moan out.
As I squirm underneath him.
"Ohh I love it when ya squirm." Jazz groans.
So I let out a soft wine.
"Ohh I love it when you wine like that." Jazz groans out.
Jazz pulls me up into his lap and pulls up and down on his lap. So I fallow his movements. And I slide my nails down his back while leaving a red nail scratch marks going down his back.
As he thrust upwards and I push myself down. We both move together as one. That's when I felt myself come to an end real quick.
"J-J-Jazz I'm getting close." I moan out into his ear.
"Same here little lady, same here." Jazz groans out to me.
With a few more of Jazz's thrusts I lost it. I grabbed onto Jazz for dear life.
"JAZZ!!" I cry out as I cum.
"JAZLIN!!" Jazz cries out my name as he cums heavily inside of me. And with to that Jazz falls backwards on the bed and pulling me down with him. Once Jazz gets me laying on my side he pulls out gently and groans out in the process.
We lay there for a few minutes before he helps me stand up and pulls  me back into the shower with him to clean ourselves up.
Once we were down he gets dressed and so do I in my PJ's. Then Jazz pulls my into bed and I put my head on his chest. Then Jazz and I fall asleep.

I woke up around 3 in the morning to Sammy yell " no no no that's my car no!!" Then I hear the back door slam.
"I'm guessing Sammy heard Bumblebee leave." I mumbled.
"Yea ya did little lady. It's late, little lady go back to sleep." Jazz mumbles and wraps his arms around my waste and presses him face into my neck and we both go back to sleep.