Chapter 5

Me and Jazz have been sitting in this ally way for a few hours now. The sun is starting to set. Jazz is still holding me in his arms. The music is still playing softly in the background. Jazz would draw soft and smooth circles on my back while my head is in his the nape of his neck. Jazz smells like chocolate axe, gun power, and metal. I'm slowly falling asleep in his arms.

Then I hear someone pull up to us.
"Come on little lady it's time to meet the others." Jazz whispers in my ear before he fizzles away.

So I step out of the car. A stood by Sammy and I believe is his crush that he can't stop gushing about, and he was asking me tips on how to win her heart.
I smile at Sammy.
"God Sammy your a mess." I pointed out. All same does is look down embarrassed.

Then a GMC Top kick, a Rescue Hummer and a simi pull up.
When they pulled up every car and truck Began to transform.
The Simi took the longest to transform.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Jazlin Gaye-lynn Witwicky descendants of Archibald Witwicky?" Asked the Simi.
"They know your names." Sammy crush says astonished.

"Yes." Me and Sammy says together.
Sammy take a gulp. While I stare up at him with amazement.
"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." Optimus tells us.
"You can call us Autobots." The hummer buts in.
"My third in command, degsanation Jazz." Optimus introduces Jazz.
"What's cracken little bitches?"
Jazz does a back flip and spins in a circle and jumps on a old car and crosses his arms arcoss his chest.
"This looks like a cool place to kick it."
Jazz say while looking at me.
"He's your guardian Jazin." Optimus informs me.
"How did learn to talk like that." Sammy asks.
"We learned earth's languages through the world wide web." Optimus answers Sammy's question.

The a commotion came from behind us. So we all turn around to see the big black Autobot.
"My weapons specialist, Ironhide." Optimus introduces him.
"You feeling luck punk?"
Ironhide threatens.
"Ironhide." Optimus scolds.
"Just kidding I just wanted show them my cannons." Ironhide says in his defense.
"There awesome!!" I cheer out with a big grin.
"I like her." Ironhide says while pointing a finger at me.
This causes me to smile.
"My medical Officer, Ratchet." Optimus introduces.
"The boys pheromones levels suggests he wants to mate with the Brown haired female." Ratchet states out of fact.
While here's me laughing so hard I'm leaning up against Jazz. And Jazz smiling down at me while chuckling as we well.
While Sammy and his crush are both in an awkward situation. Sammy's whistling and his crush is scratching her head.
After a catch my breath. I look at Ratchet and smile. "Umm Ratchet thats something you don't say out load. And I may of laughed it off but that's something I didn't want to know about my little brother." I inform Ratchet.
Ratchet looked at me and nods.
"Understood I'll try to keep that in mind, Jazlin." Ratchet responds firmly.
"You already met my scout Bumblebee. And your Guardian Sam." Optimus informs Sammy.
" Check...on... rep... second...to..none.." Bumblebee says out loud.
"Your my Guardian huh?" Sammy asks. And Bumblebee nods his head as saying yes.
"His vocal prossesors have been damaged, I'm still working on them." Ratchet says as hes pointing a laser at his throat.

"Why are you here?" Sammy's crush asks.
With that Optimus shines a light from his temple and then the ground falls in. And screamed out of surprise.
So Jazz picked me up off the ground and held me to his chest and he rubs his finger down my back to soothe me.

I'm going bro skip Optimus story
And the details. So if you haven't watched the movie your screwed.

So both Autobots and the Cons are after our great great grandfather glasses.
"Sammy you better have those glasses!!" I yell down to him.
"Yeah I do Jazzy!!" Sammy yells to me.

Ironhide, Ratchet, and Optimus looks between me and Sammy confused.
"Sammy, Jazzy?" Ironhide says confused.
"That's their nicknames man. Jazin's are Jazzy, and Lynnie. Sam's are Sammy. It's an Earth custom man ya get used to it." Jazz explained to the Optimus, Ratchet, and Ironhide.

Then Jazz sat me on the ground and him and the other Autobots transformed into there vehicle forms.
Once Jazz was fully Transformed, he open the passenger side door open and inside, Jazz already has his Holoform on. So I smile and slide on in.
Once I was in the passenger seat. Jazz shut the door instantly. And takes my right hand in his.
" I love your style little lady, hmmm what else ya cute little smile and those hips of yours mmm, I love it when ya sway them hips it drives me wild." Jazz says to me... Wait is he telling me that he's in love with me!!
" So you like me now.hmmm if I drive you wild then come and get me Jazzyboy." I teased.
"Slow down girl I'm not rushin ya but if that's an invite well..... I might except later on but not this minute ya know... We might get caught... If ya know what I mean little lady. And JAZZYBOY!?! Is that my new nickname?" Jazz asked kinda shocked and a little bit turned on a bit.
"Yuppers so your stuck with it now Jazzyboy." I say with a smile.
"What am I goin ta do with ya little lady?" Jazz asks out loud.
"Never let me go." I replied hopefully.
"I'm never ever let'n ya go. Do ya know why?" Jazz asks looking at me. His bright neon blue eyes show love and compassion.
"Why?" I ask softly.
"Because I'm in love with ya. That why." Jazz say smoothly while holding a grin.
"That's good then because I love you too,Jazz." I shout out happily!!
"Then answer this little lady. Will ya be my girl?" Jazz asks gently.
A big smile blows right across my face.
"Yes Jazz, yes I'll be your girlfriend!!" I squeal out. Before launching out and hugging him.
Jazz laughs softly before kissing me gently and softly for about 2-3 seconds before pulling away and taking my right hand in his and saying "my girl." Softly.