Chapter 18

I held my daughter in my arms as she slept. Jazz of course sat on the bed watching us. I gently brushed my fingers through her multi colored hair.
"She's perfect just like ya, how did I get so lucky?" Jazz whispers out softly.
"Well you drove to that run down cars dealership and I bought you." I chuckled out softly. "True sweetspark." Jazz say softly. Before placing a soft kiss to my head gently.
"Let meh take her and place er in er bassinet." Jazz tells me softly as he takes Silver from my arms. Once Jazz walks over to the pink bassinet and places her in it gently. As he smiles.
Jazz walks over to our bed and lays down by me and holds me from behind.
"Get some sleep baby girl, ya need it." Jazz commands me softly.

I woke up the next morning to Silver cries and hearing soft shushes. "Its alright sweetspark sire's here, sire's here." Jazz whispers to our daughter softly. "Shush ya don't want to wake up carrier do ya?" Jazz asks softly.
"To late Jazzyboy." I say as I stretch out my body with a smile.
"I guess we both weren't quite enough now were weh?" Jazz coo's Silver softly as he walks over to me.

I reach up and take Silver into my arms gently.
Once I have her situated in my arms she stops crying instantly. As Silver looks up at me. I wipe away her tears with my thumbs softly. "Well she likes ya more than meh, and thats unfair." Jazz mumbles as he places a soft kiss on my head. "Good morning to you as well Jazzyboy." I tell him softly with a amused look on my face. Which I earn a flick of a finger to my forehead. "Hey!" I wine as a rub my forehead as I rest Silver on my lap mostly.
"I'll make breakfast and take our creation with meh." Jazz tells me softly before take Silver from my arms. Before giving me a smirk as he walks out of the bedroom door.