Chapter 12

With everything that has happened and calmed down the government dump Megafaggot in the deepest part of the ocean. Yeah I started calling Megatron that. I haven't told anyone that nickname yet. Sector Seven has be shut down, Bumble's got his legs back. There was an treaty made between the Autobots and us humans.
Ironhide was assigned to be William Lennox guardian to him and his family.

Right now we are all on a hill where Bumbles faked broke down to hook up Sammy and Mikaela.
Sammy and Mikaela are making out on top of Bumble's.
I'm sitting in Jazz's passenger seat looking out the window. Then I hear a fizzling sound from the front seat. So I turn my head a met my eyes with Jazz's eyes that were covered with his dark Blue visor.
"Hey sweetspark." Jazz asks me while smiling at me before taking the side of my face into his hand and pulling me into a kiss.
I kiss Jazz back softly.
Jazz pulls me into his lap and I put my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers into his soft hair.
Jazz licks my bottom lip so I open my mouth as he slip his toung into my mouth as we our toungs fought in a battle in which he won again. Jazz laps at every inch of my mouth before he bucks his hips upwards and grinds up against my lower regions. Earning a moan from me. So I grind against him and I earn a groan from him as well. Once our lips parted and we both let out pants of breath.
"I love ya little lady more than anything. But I can tell your hide'n somethin from meh, what are ya hide'n?" Jazz asks me with a serious look on his face.
"Do you remember when we had sex right?" I ask Jazz softly. "Ya that was the best night of meh online'n." Jazz tells me softly. "Well we didn't wear protection remember." I tell him hoping he would see my point.
"Just think about it Jazzyboy what are the other reason the protection is used for other then to protect us from STD's." I say trying to encourage Jazz to think.

Then finally shock covered his face than so excited look shown on his face. Jazz quickly took off his visor and places his left hand on my stomach. "Are ya sayin there's a little one growin  in there?" Jazz asks me quickly.
"Ya Jazz I'm pregnant, your going to be a father!!" I squeal out softly.
Soon happiness covered Jazz's face he then lays me on my back as he recline's the front seat, and he lift's up my shirt and covers my stomach that has a small petite baby bump, that he showers in kisses. "I love ya, I love both of ya, primus I gonna be a sire!!" Jazz's cry's out as I feel tears fall into my stomach. "I'm gonna protect ya both with meh life I promise, ya will grow up in an lovin family that will love ya no matter what." Jazz tells me and our unborn child. I smile at Jazz as tears slide down my face. Jazz looks up at me as he see my tears. "Ahh little lady don't cry, I'm already cryin ya don't need ta!" Jazz tells me lovingly as he softly kisses my tears away softly. Jazz kisses me softly before going back down to my baby bump and starts whirling and clicking.

With the other Autobots
"By the looks of it Firecracker told Music boy the big news." Ironhide says while grinning through the comm link. "Indeed the young one did." Ratchet says softly while watching the scene between the two.
Bumblebee let out a soft whirl of approval. And Optimus just smiles at the couple. "I'm glad  the parintal units handled well." Ratchet chuckles out softly. " They're quite excited for there first grandchild." Ironhide chuckles out softly.
"Samuel didn't take the news as well as his parents but he finally accepted this sparkling that will come into this world." Optimus says softly as he also watches the pair.