Chapter 16

7 weeks later.
I'm now 27 weeks pregnant mine and Jazz's child is growing so fast I'm just about half way through the whole pregnancy process already.

Yesterday Me and Jazz found out we are expecting a little girl. We both agreed on the Silver Aurora Witwicky.
Silver love's hearing her father's voice everytime she hears his voice she starts kick up a storm. We almost named her Storm over how much she kicked when she would hear her father's voice. Jazz loves it when he would feel her kicking. But not when we are about to have sex. Let's just say Silver didn't want to share her space she has inside of me and she kicked her own father in the front no-go square. With that we didn't have sex that night. But we love her either way. 

Right now I'm laying on the couch watching Percy Jackson the lightning thef. Jazz was asked to do patrol and I'm home alone. Jazz already told me no partying without him before he left for patrol. I'm half way through the movie when someone rang my door bell. I waddled to the door and let out a soft sigh it was just Sunstreaker. So I opened up my door." Whats up Sunstreaker, what brings you here?" I asks softly with a gentle smile. "Jazz was asked to do extra patrol because my stupid brother got put in the brig his patrol was right after Jazz, so Jazz asked me if I could watch over you In tell he finished both patrols, he didn't want you to be unprotected. And so I said yes." Sunstreaker tells me. So I let Sunstreaker in. Sunstreaker looks around the house in amazement. I waddled back to the couch and laid back down and push unpause and got back into the movie. Sunstreaker came in and sat down beside me and watched the movie with me. "So have you and Jazz came up with an name for you femmeling  yet?" Sunstreaker ask suddenly. "Yeah her name is Silver Aurora Witwicky." I replied with a smile on my face just as Silver kicks my in the side which catched Sunstreaker's attention. "What the pit was that?" Sunstreaker yells out of horror. "Ohh its alright Sunstreaker Silver just kicked thats all, its all normal." I explain gently. Sunstreaker looks at me quite unsure.  "Here." I say as I take his hand and place it on my stomach. "Go ahead Sweetie kick." I encourage my child in my mind through our bond. "Are you sure carrier, it's not sire?" Silver spoke back. "Yes it ok sweetie he's family." I tell Silver softly. Then Silver kicks Sunstreaker's hand softly. "Woah." Sunstreaker says astonished. "She's strong." Sunstreaker mumbles out softly. "Yeah she is just like her father." I said softly with a smile.

I ended up falling asleep through the second percey Jackson movie right in the middle. Sunstreaker stayed awake guarding the house. He kept an eye out for anything unusual. But he found nothing. Finally Jazz pulls up to the house. And drives into the garage and activates his Holoform. He enters the house tiredly and nods at Sunstreaker with thanks. With that Sunstreaker fizzles out and drives back to base. Jazz walks around the couch and turns off the T.V hand gently wakes up his love of his life.
"Hey little lady, I'm home." Jazz whispers into Jazin's ear. In return Jazin wakes up with a smile.
"Hey Jazzyboy long patrol." I ask out softly. "Yeah it was, all that matters that I'm home with the femme I love and meh unborn creation." Jazz mumbles nuzzles his nose into my neck. "Come on sweet spark let's get ta bed." Jazz mumbles as he helps me off the couch then up the stairs. I put on my PJ's and Jazz puts on just a pair of Basketball shorts and we lay down in bed and we both fall asleep in bed together.