Chapter 6

As Jazz and the other Autobots are driving to my and Sammy's home.
Jazz is holding my hand softly as I look out the window.
"So kid.... What's your favorite weapon?" Ironhide asks through the com link.
"My favorite weapon would be a 1300 Blackout." I replied instantly.
"Nice, I knew I liked something about you firecracker." Ironhide replies happily. "Firecracker!?!" I asked Ironhide confused.
"It's your nickname from me kid. So I'll be calling you firecracker for now on." Replies. "Thanks Hide!!" I cheered. "So my nickname is Hide...?" Ironhide asks slowly. "Yuppers" I say as I smirk. "Yuppers???" Ratchet speaks up. "Ohh instead of say yup, I likes saying Yuppers instead." I explain proudly.
"Ohh I understand." Ratchet replies.
"So Ratchet to can I give you a nickname?" I ask sweetly. "No." Ratchet says instantly. "Why?" I asks softly. "I-I-I... Just because!!" Ratchet stampers. "Please....!!!!" I beg softly.
"Ugh fine... No one else can give me a nickname!!" Ratchet yells while giving in. "Hmmm who about Dr. Of Doom?" I ask softly. "HA that fits him so we'll little lady!!" Jazz laughs out. " Fine you can call me that... I actually like it." Ratchet say softly. "I already got Optimus a nickname!!" I cheer out.
"And will that be Jazlin?" Optimus ask softly.
"OP!! That's your nickname Optimus!!" I cheer with a smile on my face. "You may call me that if you wish." Optimus says gently.
"I got one for Bumblebee as well!!" I cheer out.
"What..... Is.... My.... Nickname.... Jazlin?" Bumblebee asks.
"Bumblebee your nickname is Bumbles!!" I cheer out!!.. "That's... the... Way... I...like... It!!" Bumblebee cheers out.
"Ohh man really Bumblebee, that song!!" Jazz groans out in annoyance.
I let out a giggle at Jazz's annoyance.
Then Jazz gives me a dirty look from where he sits in the driver's seat.
So I look back out the window and see that we are in the Alleyway behind mine and Sammy's house.
Once we all pull to a stop, I jump out of the passenger seat and meet up with Sammy.
As I walk up from behind Bumblebee. I can tell he was saying to his crush to keep an eye on the Autobots. I smile and pat her shoulder. "It shouldn't be to hard, if they don't listen I'll give them a ear full." I tell Michaela sweetly. In which I get a small smile in return.

Sammy was already running across the yard to the house. So I stayed on the path to the back porch.
"Sam can you at least be like your sister and stay on my path." Dad says annoyed.
So I smile at dad.

"Dad I'm going to the bathroom." I tell dad softly.
"Alright Lynnie." Dad tells me sweetly.

I walk up stairs to my room and then into my bathroom and start up my shower.I take a quick shower.
Once I was done with my shower. I put a big grey fluffy towel around my body. I walk into my bedroom I walk to my dresser. I pull out fresh under garments and put them on. I pull out a Black  Black Vail Brides crop top and and a light grey leggings that has BVB scattered all over it. Then I put on my knee high combat boots on.
So I then put my orange hair into a high ponytail. I put on the same make-up I had on this morning.
I grabbed my black leather jacket that stops at my waist.

I ran down stairs and head out into the back yard. That's when I see the yard is a total mess, all Dad's work was ruined.
"Ahh dad's going to have a bitch fit." I say out load with wide eyes.

"Jazzy can you watch them please, I mean all of them please!?!" Sammy begs fiercely.
"Umm ok I can do that Sammy, but please find those glasses!!" I call out as Sam runs to the back door.

I look up at the Autobots.
I began to tap my foot in anger.
I can see all the Autobots tense as they see my anger.
"I have a feeling that firecracker is pissed off at us..." Hide trails off.
"I ah agree, and I don't know what upset the little lady.." Jazzyboy agrees.

"Alright Which one of you dumb ass's fucked up all my dad's hard work on the back yard!!!" I growl/yell out.
"I apologise, for the damages I caused to your backyard." OP apologizes sincerely.
I let out a sigh.
"Next time try to watch were you walk OP." I tell OP softly.
"Understood Jazlin." OP Says sincerely.

I walk over to Jazzyboy and sit down by Jazzyboy's foot.
Jazz softly nudges me softly with his foot. So I look up at Jazzboy softly with a gentle smile.
"Ya want up and mah shoulder plate'n?" Jazzyboy asks softly.
I smile gently and nod my head gently.
Jazzyboy puts his hand out and I step onto his hand. Jazzyboy curls his large fingers around my small body and places me onto his Shoulder.

I lean my head into his neck cables soft.
Jazzyboy begins to walk towards the others as ordered. And well... Dr. Of Doom walks straight into the power lines and gets electrocuted and falls to the ground.
"Wow, you got to try that, it was tingly!!" Dr. Of Doom tells Hide before he groans out and falls to the ground.
"Yah that looks fun." Hide says sarcastically while rolling his eyes.
"Is Dr. Of Doom high!??" I asks amused.
"He is in a way I guess little lady." Jazzyboy chuckles out.

I'm going to skip again to where sam gets kidnapped by S7.

Jazz is drove to a bridge to wait for us to inter sept the bastered that took my family. I'm pissed and Jazzyboy already tried to calm me down. And that didn't work at all. So he has a seat belt tightly placed around me to keep me from running out and hurting someone or myself.

When the SUV'S pull up OP puts his foot out and they all slam into his foot and begins to pull off the roof of the first car. Once the roof is off I couldn't here what Sammy said. But I heard OP shout out. " Autobots remove them of there weapons.
With that the autobots drive up and transform.
Jazzyboy transforms around me and does a front flip with me in his hand.
He lands and somehow with his hand all the weapons flu into his left hand.
"How the fuck did you do that!?!" Shout out at Jazzyboy in excitement.
" I have magnets in meh servos little lady." Jazzyboy tells me softly.
So I look up at him. But he doesn't look down at me. He was focused on everything around him.

"There's that ginger!!" Says the man who seems to be the leader of his group. He's in a fancy black suit.
"What the FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!" I yell out in anger.
"DON'T CALL ME GINGER!!" I yell out louder in anger.
"Hey little lady easy." Jazzyboy says to try and calm me down.
"Hey DON'T TELL ME TO TAKE IT EASY JAZZ!!!" I yell at Jazz.
Hide snorts out but covers it up with a cough, like nothing happened.

"Don't call me ginger unless you want to walk away with a FUCKIN BROKEN NOSE!!" I state as a raise my voice.

Jazz pulls me close to his chest a covers me with his hand and blocks my view.
"What the hell Jazz!?!" I snap.
"I'm doin this ta keep ya calm and not ta have anymore outbursts." Jazz states with authority.
"Asshole." I mumbled.
"I head that." Jazz states.
So I huff in annoyance.

I don't know who long its been.
Then I hear Hide yelled "Optimus INCOMING!!"
Next thing I know Jazz transforms around me and I'm in the passenger seat and the seat belt holds me tightly to the seat, and Jazz is speeding down different streets.
"J-J-Jazz what's going on!"' I cry out in fear.
"I'm try'n to lose the humans that are chase'n us. I promise ya everythang is goin to be alright sweetspark just stay calm." Jazz says trying to soothe my fears.

Soon we lost them. We are now in hiding. Jazz has his doors locked tight.
His seat belt tightens a bit like a hug.
I kept my eyes closed tight, I'm afraid to open my eyes.
Then I heard a fuzzing sound. And my hand is taken into another person's hand softly. Before the seat belt is flown off me and I'm pulled into a hug. "Shhhh it's alright little lady, it goin to be alright." Jazzyboy whispers into my ear gently.
All I can do is nod my head, I'm petrified.

Soon we meet up with the others.
They are all accounted for but Bumbles is not here.
Then I see Bumbles...
A sob leaves my lips.
Then I'm passed to Dr. Of Doom who holds me softly to his chest, he softly strokes my back softly.
Those bastereds  have Bumbles pinned down and freezing him.
"Optimus we have ta do somethin we can't leave Bumblebee." Jazz begs Optimus softly. "Let them leave." OP orders. "What!?!" Jazz shouts out in shock.
"There's nothing we can do to save Bumblebee without harming the humans." OP states.

With that I passed back to Jazz gently, from the Dr. Of Doom.
Once I'm in Jazz's hand he transforms around me. Then once again I'm in the passenger seat.

We all begin driving to somewhere that I don't know.
The passenger seat leans back softly.
"Rest little lady, you had a long day." Jazz informs me.
"You mean we." I states softly.
Jazz chuckles softly. "Ya we did." Jazz tells me softly as my world gets dark and I fall asleep.