Chapter 20

I sat on the couch watching the news. Nothing new is going on so I switched to t.v from the news to Netflix and scroll to Supernatural and click. "Pit yeah, finally I get ta see if Dean comes back from the dead like he usually does." Jazz cheers as he brings me a plate of pancakes to me and place it in my lap.
We eat as we watch the show and of course Dean comes back and Jazz cheers happily but then we meet Castle who is an angel of Lord and Jazz is so confused.

Once the show ends. Jazz mumbles about how would an be such an aft. In which leads me into a giggle fit. And I would get a look in return. Silver is fast asleep against Jazz's chest.
So Jazz takes her to our room and puts her into our bedroom and put in the bassinet and turns on the baby monitor.

Once Jazz came down stairs I already clean up the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. Jazz came up behind me and hugs me from behind and hugs me softly. So I lean against his chest softly. As I look up at him gently with a soft smile. Jazz looks down at me with love in his eyes and with a big grin on his face.

Then my door bell rings and Jazz winced in hope that it didn't wake up Silver. So get out of Jazz's hug and go to answer the door.

Once I open the door and there is Sammy and Bumbles. "What's up you two?" I asks with a smile. "Umm I need your help." Sammy asks nervously and he plays with his fingers and not looking at me. "Whats wrong?" I ask worried. "Umm Makayla her period is late and she thinks she might be pregnant, I don't know what to do with a baby." Sammy rambles out nervously. "Ohh Sammy." I mumble and pull him into a hug. "If she is pregnant you will have to be supportive and stay at her side and help her through the whole thing, your going to be a father at young age so it will be difficult and understand I'll be with you the whole thing." I inform him with a soft smile.
"Thanks Jazzy." Sammy smiles and hugs me gently. "Keep me in the loop will you." I tell Sammy I yell out to him as he and Bumbles walk away to Bumbles alt mod.