Chapter 2

After mine and Jazz's little make out session. We went for a drive as he wanted to do in the first place we ended with me in the passenger seat and him in the driver's seat with him holding my hand and brushing his thumb across my nuckles sofly. And with the radio playing soft hip hop music to fill in the background for no awkward silence. And which I enjoyed.

I turned and look at the side of Jazz's face softly. Jazz turns his head slightly and smiles at me gently before picking my hand up and putting a gentle kiss on my knuckles. So I leaned my head and place it on his shoulder with a soft  smile.

"So...Jazz how do you like Earth?" I ask softly.
"It's not that bad really, I myself love all the music and the culture this planet has and ya, yourself." Jazz replied smoothly with a grin.
"I'm glad that you like Earth!!" I shout out happily.
"What is like out there? Ya know in space?" I asked softly.
"Well space is just open and vast and there's nothin much to it. But ya planet has more beauty than my planet." Jazz replied softly. "Well the way you said it, it's like you don't care about space much." I say softly. "Ehh space it's just common thing we travel on like, like a highway. So do ya get meh point." Jazz replied smoothly. "Well on earth we haven't really explored Space so the farthest is we went in space was to the moon and back. So that's why most humans are interested in space we want to know more on what's out there." I state softly. "Then ya guys got a lot of work ta do to learn about space and to travel in space. So I'm gonna guess that space is a big topic for humans then." Jazz replied gently. "Yeah pretty much." I replied. "Well good luck on your research than." Jazz laughs out gently. So I smile softly and I sit up and kiss him on the cheek and smile.
After I kissed Jazz on the cheek he looked at me softly and with a smile.
"Ya missed little lady." Jazz says cocky.
"Did I really miss Jazz? Did I really?" I ask cocky.
" Ya did little lady, now I think I need to fix that now won't I?" Jazz replied.
"Hmmm you just might." I said with a smirk.
"Then come over here then little lady and I'll fix that for ya." Jazz says with a grin.
So I leaned up and Jazz turns and faces me with that our lips met with a soft a gentle kiss. This kiss lasted roughly 4-5 seconds. Before Jazz pulled away. So with that I put my head back on his shoulder. We both ended up with a smile on each other's faces.

As I was think if Jazz is an Alien then how the heck is he human.
"So  Jazz how the fuck are you human!?!" I practically yelled. "Ahh ow little lady ya hurt my auto recepters. And to answer ya question it's called a holoform it helps us blend in with ya humans. And please don't yell in my auto recepters like that again....only yell at me it I deserve it please little lady." Jazz replies and pleds. "Ohh ok that answers my question and I'll try not to yell at you like that... Well it wasn't at you it's just I kinda freaked out a bit." I replied softly with regret.
"It's alright little lady it was an accident. Accidents happen ya know." Jazz replied softly before kissing me on top of my head.
"So shall I take ya home now little lady." Jazz asks smoothly and with a smile.
"Yeah Jazz it getting late after all." I replied softly.
"I'll see ya later tonight in ya room." Jazz says cocky.
"My room!?!" I asked shocked.
"Yeah Bumblebee is goina send the message to our leader to let him and the others know it's safe to come ta Earth." Replies smoothly once more.
"Wait who's Bumblebee?" I ask out of confusion.
"He's ya brothers guardian. The yellow and black Camaro." Jazz replied smoothly while not taking his eyes off the road.
"Ohhh ok. Wait does Sammy know about all this?" I ask while make a big circle. "Naw not yet little lady, but I'm sure he will in time." Jazz replied softly.
"It looks like we are at ya house little lady. I'll see ya later tonight." Jazz says as he fizzles away.
" Not just yet you need a wash. Your filthy Jazz." I say in matter of fact.
"So how are ya goin to wash me little lady?" Jazz asks cocky.
"You get to see me in a bikini." I say with a smirk.
"Ohh really when!!" Jazz asks excitedly.
"In a few minutes." Say with a smirk as I get out of his alt mod. And walk while swaying my hips.

Once I got in my room I changed into a silver and black checkered bikini. I walked down stairs into the kitchen and filled some buckets with warm soapy water and I grabs some wash cloths and towel and went outside where Jazz was waiting.

Once I walked all the way across the yard to Jazz. He was shuddering.
"Do you I like what you see Jazz?" I asked cocky.
"Mmmmhmm every little detail little lady." Jazz groans out soft.
" I'm sexy and I know it!!" Blairs out from Behind me and I look and Bumblebee is just sitting there.
"Really!?!" I ask him.
"Yea.... Mam." Bumblebee replies.
" Bumblebee she's mine so back off man!!" Jazz growls out.
"Sir..... Yes.... Sir" Bumblebee replies.

So dipped a dry rag into the Bucket of warm water and pull it and began washing Jazz. Jazz would groan every once in a while. Then he would shutter as well. That's in tell I had to climb on top of him. So why the hell not I press my boobs up against him as I was  washinghis roof and with that Jazz lost it. His whole frame heated up.
"Baby girl, little lady ya doin it again ya drivin me wild!!" Jazz warned.
" But I know you like it." I say with a smirk.
" Yea I do but understand this little lady I'm goin ta get you back." Jazz says lowly.
"Then I'll be waiting." I say with a smirk.
"Little lady." Jazz warned
"What's wrong Jazz you don't think you can handle this." I ask as I slid my hand down my body.
"Ohh I know I can little lady. But do ya think ya can handle meh?" Jazz asks cocky.
"Hmmmmhhmm give me a time or place Jazz." I replied with a come and get me look.
" Tonight your room little lady and I will give you I night that you won't forget." Jazz says lowly with a soft growl.
"I'll be waiting." I says as I walk off while wrapped my towel around my body.