Chapter 1

Today is the day that my little brother Sam getting his first car and I agreed to get my first car with him as well.
But he's in school at the moment. While I'm at home.... I graduated high School 2 years ago with honors. Me and my band friends still get together every Friday night and have our own band gig. We play all our favorite song's like Holiday, Seven nation army's and all that Jazz.
"JAZLIN IT'S TIME TO GO GET YOUR BROTHER FROM SCHOOL!!" Yelled dad from down stairs. "I'M COMING!!" I yelled back. As I jumped off my Silver and grey bed and ran down stairs. And me being me I tripped over my own two feet at the third step and face planted on the floor. " Are you ok sweetie you took quite a fall" mom asked worried. "Naw I'm good mom." I said while smiling at her. While my dad just chuckles at my behavior.  "Come on Lynnie we don't have all  day."  Dad says smiling at me. So I jump up and run out the front door and staying on the path to his green car and then jumping into the front seat with a big smile on my face. While a few minutes later after talking to mom and kissing her good bye, he gets in the Driver seat and we head to my old high school.

Within 10 minutes we get to our designation and now it's the waiting game.
"So.... Do you think Sammy got his 3 A's?" I ask dad with hope in my voice.
"Hmmmm I don't know. You know how  your brother is. He not all honors like you were in Highschool." Dad replies while blocking out the sun from his eyes with his left hand.
" I hope he does because I've helped with all his work, but if he fails then all my help was for nothing." I said with a bit more anger than I meant to.

I looked out my window out into the school yard and smiled as the school doors opened up and the kids of all ages came running or walking out. Now it is the waiting game for Sammy. Hmmm I wonder when I'll find love like mom and dad's. I hope I do. I want to feel the love from him and his touch. I want it all.
Then bam!!! A back pack hit right in the face. "Oww Sam really!!" I yell out.
" He he sorry Jazzy." Sam squeaks out before jumping into the back seat.
I zoned out once more hopefully I don't get hit in the face this time.
I wonder what my first car would be. I want it to be a bit sporty but not to old and not to have any problems and can and will still run.

When I snapped out of my daze we pulled into a old run down car dealership. "Hey dad I'm going to look around." I called out before leaving and getting a nod in return.

As I was looking around most of the cars here definitely look like they won't run that's in tell I say a Pontiac and it didn't look like it should be here but there's a bit dirt on it but that shouldn't be too hard to clean.
"We look at you collecting dust out here. If you were a man I'd be all over you." Said to the Pontiac while opening the door and sliding into the car. I gotta say it clean, smooth interior with a smell of pine. The seats where comfortable as hell. "You feel nice" I said out loud. Before I saw a pile of dirt on the steering wheel. So I wiped it off and under the dirt it looked like a metal face. Weird I haven't seen that symble before.

"You found something you like Lynnie?" Dad ask as he walks up to me. "Yeah I did." I replied not looking away from the steering wheel. "How much?" Dad asks the weird looking man. "4 thousand take it and the Camaro!!" He practically shouts.

So I paid than man and walks to the car with a big smile.

I get it my new car with a big smile.
"Your mine now." I said with a big grin. And for some reason I felt the car shiver. So that's not normal but a shrugged it off and started the car. Ohh my Lord this cars engine purred. "Mmmmm I like the sound of that." And once again I felt the car shudder. I just grin. So I pulls out of the dealership and headed straight home.

Once I pulled into the driveway I turned off the car. "I'm going to miss hearing you purr." I said out loud. The car instantly heated up and shudder.
" Slag it femme you have no idea what your doin to meh." A voice came out of nowhere. I looked around the cab and found no one. Then the seat belt tighten around me and the car started up and pulled out of the driveway on it own. That's when I started to panic.
"Calm down little lady where just goin for a drive." The voice came from the radio. "Who are you, what are you?" I Stampered. "The names Jazz little lady. And I'm cybertronian I've come from the planet Cybertron I've been assigned to protect you and guard you with my life." Jazz replied to my question sofly. " To protect me, to protect me from what?" I asked while I was more calmed down. "Decepticons the little lady." Jazz replied smoothly. "Why do they want me?" I ask softly. "I'll leave that for my leader ta tell ya." Jazz replied once more. "Alrighty enough with the questions  about meh little lady, let's go for a drive." Jazz spoke up eagerly.

So leaned back in the driver seat and looks out the window and that's when I came up with an idea. I slowly began stroking the seat softly. And I get rewarded with Jazz heating up and with a shudder. So I just smile and keep on doing it. " Little lady what did I say about you driving me wild. Did you not understand?" Jazz asks with a pant. "Mmmmm but it's fun I replied. "Your just askin for it aren't ya?" Jazz practically asks. I smiled say. "I don't have any idea what you saying Jazz." "Ohhh ya know what your doin so don't ya dare say otherwise." Jazz speaks up. " Then what am I doing and what I asking for Jazz?" Ask as I flutter my eye lashes. " Ugh that's it little lady." Jazz groans out before pulling over on the side of a dirt road.

That's when I hear a fuzzing sound and I look over to my left there's a man roughly my age. With black hair with hints of silver in his hair. He wearing blue sunglasses. His skin a warm light brown. While he is wearing a grey tank top and black shorts along with grey and black DC's.
They man smirks at me and says. "Ya asked for it little lady." My eyes widened.  Is that Jazz!!!
Before I could say anything. His hand cupped my face and his lips where on my instantly and he kissed me hard and with passion. But my dad would want me to push him away but I can't. So put my hands on his chest and pull him closer.  His left hand slid down from my face to my left hip and pulled me right up into his lap in the passenger seat. Then wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body closely to his. And I earned a groan from Jazz. As he groans his grip on my hip tightens. Then he slides his toung over my bottom lip asking for entry. So I opened my mouth. With that his  toung quickly thrusts into my mouth and he groans once more. Our toungs fought for dominance but he won in the end. With him being the victor his toung touched ever inch and crevice of my mouth before he pulled away.

As we both stared into each other's eyes for awhile. Before he cracks up a smile and looks down at his lap and chuckles. "I pretty much thought ya would push meh away but ya didn't, why didn't ya push meh away little lady?" Jazz asks me softly. "Because I didn't want to." I replied with a smile. "Primus ya goin to be the death of meh I swear." Jazz groans out soft. "Then your going to have to get used to it because you mine." I said with a cheeky grin. And with that Jazz throws his head back laughing.