Chapter 14

Once Jazz finished talking to our baby. He helped me up to my feet and I pulled my shirt down. "Is it today that Will is having a BBQ at his house that we are invited?" I ask Jazz. "Ya it is so ya might want ta get ready, oh ya get ta meet my old partner!" Jazz tells me excitedly. I smile and climbs up the stairs and strip out of my clothes I have on and put of a maternity swimming suit in a maternity pullover dress that is a light pink. I put on  a white maternity leggings and slip on pair of pink flats. I then pull my hair into a tight not bun on the top of my head. Then I put on some mascara and water line eyeliner and chapstick.  Jazz walks in and puts on a white muscle shirt and a sliver jacket with ripped grey skinny jeans and a pair of black van high tops. His hair is styled out messy with some curls. With his signature dark blue visor. "Ya ready baby girl?" Jazz asks me sweetly. "Yeah I am Jazz." I tell Jazz as I grab my small white backpack with a bit of items I may need like sunscreen, lotion, pain killers, deodorant and body spray along with my phone and phone charger.

Jazz puts a gentle kiss on the top of my head softly.  Before taking my hand in his and leading me down the stairs across the living room, dinning room, and kitchen. Once in the garage he open the passenger door door for me and helps me sit down and he instantly he buckles me in. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna lock the house up." Jazz tells me before kissing me on the head and shutting the passenger door before heading into the house for a few minutes and walks out with my key chain and locks the door in the garage.

Jazz the opens the driver side door and slides in the drivers seat. He passes my lanyard to me which I place around me neck. He pushes a button on the sun visor and the garage door opens and Jazz drives out. Once out Jazz pushes the button once more and the garage door shuts and we began our drive to Lennox's house.

Once we pulled up to the Lennox farm house I noticed a bunch of new vehicles. So I guess those are the new bots. There are a silver and gold Lamborghinis, three motorcycles that are blue pink and red, along with police car in a red and green smart cars.

Once the Jazz came to a stop Jazz gets out and comes to my side and helps
Me out. Epps came around from the side yard with a big grin. "Hey little momma, how the kid doing?" Epps asks me happily. "Pretty good, I'm not having to much problems." I tell Epps happily as he leads me and Jazz to the backyard.

Let's just say there are a lot of Autobots here. "Hey guys, Jazz and little momma are finally here!!" Epps yelled out catching everyones attention and everyone stairs at me who don't know me just only heard about me threw stories.
"Hey there firecracker." Ironhide says as pulls me into a hug. "Hey Hide, I have a question who should I avoid and should I don't have too?" I ask Hide. "You should avoid the terror twins and the chevy twins mostly." Hide tells me softly. "Why when did you get all shy?" Hide asks me worried. "I forgotten my pink metallic baseball bat." I mumbled. "Don't worry I got you a back up one" Will laugh softly before passing a blue metallic baseball bat to me.
A big smile formed on my face.
I watched Ratchet slowly put one of his wrenches back.
"Ya put your wrench back Dr. Of Doom I got back up, because I guarantee you don't want to be roomates with Megafaggot!!" I yell out at Ratchet.
Everyone looked at Ratchet then back to me waiting for a wrench to go flying which never happened. Which put everyone in shock.
"What can I she takes after mom wielding a baseball bat and willing to beat the crap at anyone who pisses her off." Sam laughs out before pulling me into a hug. "Why the pit is Hatchet afraid of a bat?" Say a guy all in gold. "Ratchet ran over our mom's flowers so our mom beat the crap out Ratchet." I snickerd. "Never again.' Ratchet mumbles while walk over to Optimus. "Who is Megafaggot, firecracker?" Hide asks as Jazz trying not to laugh. "Megafaggot is Megatron." I state spinning the baseball bat across my back of my hand with a smirk.
Then everyone broke out with laughter. Even the police officer dude who looks like his a computer. "Yo Prowler come over here!" Jazz yells out. "My destination is Prowl not Prowler." The police dude replies in a monotone voice as he walks in our direction.

Once He was standing front of Jazz give a hug and saying "I'm missed your sorry aft man?" "I didn't miss your stupid nickname you gave me, but its good to see you again Jazz." The police man tells Jazz softly.
"Jazin I want ya to meet my old partner Prowl." Jazz introduces me to Prowl.  I give Prowl a soft smile. "It's nice to meet you Prowl." "Likewise are you keeping him from getting his aft killed?" Prowl asks me sternly. "Pretty much." I say with a soft laugh. "Good, he'll be good for you and the sparkling." Prowl tells me before giving me a nod and walks away.

"He was...... Intense" I tell Jazz softly. "That's Prowl for ya." Jazz chuckles softly. "Come on let mingle with everyone." Jazz smiles at me before pulling me about.

I met Arcee, Crommia, and elita-1 they were the only femmes on the team. They were all three excited over mine and Jazz's baby.
There terror twins they are a whole different ball game. Sideswipe is the nice and happy twin while Sunstreaker is grumpy twin that hates humans but for some reason he likes me and he is very protective over me now.
The chevy twins are Skidds and Mudflap they are always fighting and cursing each other out but they are sweet In there own way.

As the day turned into night we are all around the big bon fire tell battle stories and stuff like that.
"So Jazlin whats the most embarrassing thing you ever went through." Sideswipe asks with a smirk. I look over to Sammy laughing knowing what I'm about to say. Which got everyone looking at Sam seeing him trying not to laugh.
"When I 9 Sammy was 6 we were staying at our grandparents house for Christmas up in Washington state, I just got out of the shower just In a towel my grandfather grabs me throws me over his shoulder and runs outside into the snow that was about 8 inches deep, he then throws me off his shoulder and takes my towel off and I'm 10 years old butt naked in the snow. If front of everyone that lived on that block." I say with a deep red blush that covers my face.
Everyone around the campfire burst out laughing there asses off. "Yeah, yeah laugh it off." I say embarrassed.
Jazz wrapped his arms around me chuckling. "Sweetspark you have a beautiful body." Jazz says quite loudly.
"And that same body I love is carrying my sparkling." Jazz tells me lovingly while he rest his hand on my small baby bump.

As the night grew on everyone went home or back to base. Jazz got us home I fell asleep In the ride back home.
I woke up on my bed. Jazz dressed me in one of his shirts and a pair of underwear. I looked Jazz just stepped out of the shower just in basketball shorts. He then climbs into the king size bed with me and pulls me into his arms and kiss my forehead and then I feel back to sleep before hear a small innocent sweet voice saying Carrier in my head.