Chapter 10

After the teasing was done and over with over the comm link it was all quite. Jazz still held my hand as I looked out the window. All I see is sand, orange and brown sand along with a lizard or two and even a rattlesnake.

We came to a stop around a beautiful building. Jazz let's go of my hand and fizzles out before Transforming around me. All the Autobots doing the same.

Then Jazz places me on his shoulder plating and so I stayed quiet.
"Please let this work?" Optimus asks himself quietly. "Fire it up Optimus!!" Jazz calls out to his leader.
Then OP shines the same light from the side of him helm when he showed me,Sammy, and Mikaela the story how mine and Sammy's great grandfather at the artic circle.
"The code, the code on these glasses show the Allspark is 340 miles from here." OP tells all of us. "I sense the decepticons are getting ready to mobilities." Ratchet says while putting his arms behind his back while straightening himself up.
"Why are here fighting to save the humans, there a violent and primitive race?" Hide asks OP out of distaste.
"Hey what the fuck Hide!!" I yell out to him, and I get a apology look from the big black mech. "Were we so different, there is only one way to end this war, we need to get the Allspark and destroy it, if all else fails the reunite the cube with the spark in my chest." OP explains deeply. "Optimus no, the cube is raw it will destroy you both!" Dr. Of Doom scolds OP. " An necessary end for the humans don't have pay for our mistakes." OP once more explains. "What bout Bumblebee we can't leave him ta become some human experiment!" Jazz yells out of fear of losing another friend and comrade. "This is what Bumblebee would want, his life would go in vain if we don't accomplish our mission." OP says sadly but with authority.
As silence surrounds us.
"It's been an Honor surviving with you all!?" OP calls out before taking off before yelling out " Autobots roll out!!" Then Jazz takes me into his servos before yelling out himself "we roll!!" Then Jazz jumps done off the building and transforms into his alt mod and drives off with his team.