Chapter 9

As I continued to kiss Jazzyboy softly. He pulls me into his lap softly with his left hand on my hip and his right hand cupping the right side of my face gently, as he strokes my face softly. So I pulled Jazzyboy closer to me and I earn a soft groan from Jazz in the process. Then Jazz nibbles on my bottom lip softly so I part my lips softly and Jazz tips my head back softly and pushes his toung into my mouth. Which earns Jazz a soft moan from me. Jazz and I have a very strong toung battle in my mouth for dominance and which he won again like usual. Once Jazz won the battle he began exploring his new territory and he left nothing unexplored not even a small nok or crevice untouched. Once Jazz's toung left my mouth and our lips parted. Jazz rests his forehead on mine. Jazz's visor was resting on his tip of his nose. So I gently push his dark blue visor up so it covers his neon blue eyes. Then Jazz let's out a soft chuckle. "Your adorable little lady, ya know that right?" Jazz asks me with a gentle grin. "I have my moments Jazzyboy." I tell Jazz with a cheesy grin.

Then Jazz reached behide me and grabs my coffee once more and takes a sip through the straw. "That's mine Jazzyboy." I wine softly. "And so am I, little lady." Jazz states with a grin on his handsome face features. "True, can I have my coffee back?" I ask Jazz as I reach for my coffee. "Not just yet little lady." Jazz tells me before take another drink through the straw. Before giving me a smirk and passing my coffee to me.
Once I got my coffee back I took a big drink and smiling in delight.
"By the looks of it, ya love that coffee more than meh little lady." Jazz tells me with a pout on his lips.
"I do love coffee but I love you more." I inform Jazz while I put my left hand on the left side of his face, in which Jazz leans into before he places his left hand on top of mine before giving my hand a soft kiss. I let out an internal awe in my head. I smile at Jazzyboy in a lovingly way.

Once I got my hand back I slid off Jazz's lap and sat down in the passenger seat, I put my coffee in the cup holder. Jazz takes my left hand in his right hand while he takes the steering wheel in left hand. Jazz would rub over my knuckles with his thumb gently.

Then Jazz turns on his comm link back on. "Hey music boy, firecracker did you two have fun!?!" Hide calls over the comm link. "Ironhide really man, we didn't interface!!" Jazz yells out in annoyance. " Just checking!!" Ironhide chuckles. "None of us messed with ya and Crommia when you two interfaced!! You guys we loud as pit man!!" Jazz's yells at Ironhide with a deep blue blush that covers in face while Jazz's body heats up so bad that Jazz turns on the AC. "Music boy we weren't that bad." Ironhide states.
"I say otherwise, I heard you two all the way to my medbay, and I can't forget Crommia coming into medbay, she could barely walk and she came in for pain medicine every morning after you and her would interfaced." Ratchet states amused.

With that the comm link went silent.
So I decided to speak up. "What's interfacing?" I ask confused. "Ahh nah little lady, please don't ask that question." Jazz begs softly. "Interfacing is what you humans call having sex young one." Dr. Of Doom informs me like it doesn't bother him.
"Ohh why didn't you just say having sex?" I asked Dr. Of Doom quite interested. "Its has to do with our native language young one. We may call somethings that are different from the ways you say things but they mean the same thing in the end." Dr. Of Doom tells me softly. "For example helm means head, spark means heart, feet means peds, servos means hands, optic means eyes, and processor mean  brain or mind, digits means fingers. Do you understand young one." Dr. Of Doom explain to me softly. "Yeah I understand." I tell Dr. Of Doom gently with a soft smile while looking at the radio.