housekeeping

hi guys! welcome to since it's gone quiet!  this story has been floating around in my brain for months and i honestly could not wait to start writing it. it is the second book in the 'troyvens creek' series but it can definitely be read as a standalone (beware of spoilers though).

someone published this book on novelhd.com and i am absolutely livid. all of my works are on wattpad and are free. THERE IS NO REASON AN AUTHOR SHOULD PUT THEIR HEART AND SOUL INTO SOMETHING & SOMEONE JUST STEALS IT. please please please consider author's feelings when you read their works. i am begging you. 

i just have a few things to say that i hope you will understand/take into consideration when reading this book (and any of my others).

1. my works are fictional and sometimes they take place in places i have never been. so naturally, i can get things wrong, even though i try my hardest to research before i write.

2. in this book there are two characters that are based (loosely) on people i know. so while you might want to comment mean things about how stupid riley is, please just think about the fact that she is sort of a real person lmao. however, feel free to bash liam all you want; he's a jerk in real life too. 

                          - i do read all of the comments and i will argue with you. it doesn't make me feel bad. i like to yell. so just beware if you say something out of line, i will call you out.

3. meniere's disease (which is what riley has) is a real disease. it is not made up and i would encourage you to read up on it before commenting something dumb and making me angry.

4. i am a full time student who has a full time job. so while i really would rather spend all of my time writing, it just isn't an option for me. please be patient in regards to updates. i'm trying.

5. finally :) although there are character aesthetics for most of the main characters, you are free to imagine them however you want. i just ask that you keep in mind that hope, connor, and layla (+others) carry over from the first book. also, riley and liam's physical features are similar to the real people they are based off if that helps.

 also, riley and liam's physical features are similar to the real people they are based off if that helps