chapter 29 - discovery

- - - - MASON - - - - moonlight mile - rolling stones

moonlight mile - rolling stones

Riley's back is tucked into my chest, and I can feel the rise and fall of her chest every time she breathes as she continues to sleep soundly.

I don't know how long I've been up for, but ever since my eyes opened and I was met with Riley's bountiful brunette locks and her unclothed back, my brain has been in overdrive.

Last night with Riley was... man, I don't even have any words to describe how amazing that was. Better than I could have ever imagined. And, like, don't get me wrong, I definitely imagined it a time or two, but nothing even came close to the real thing.

I've always thought Riley was hot; I mean, I have eyes like it's not that hard to notice someone is attractive. But she has this aura around her that is so infectious that it's almost unbearable.

She's goofy and yet one of the most disciplined people I know. Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous, but not flaunty. She's graceful, and her hips sway like nobody's business, but she still manages to trip over the smallest cracks on the sidewalk.

I can't wrap my head around her.

When I came over for dinner last night, having sex with Riley was the last thing I ever expected to happen. I was hoping I could snag a kiss or two, but honestly, I was just happy to be in her presence.

But as soon as Riley straddled my hips and kissed me, I knew I was a goner.

Blinking out of my haze, I look at Riley, only to be met with her blue eyes.

"G'morning," she smiles.

She looks breathtaking. Her eyes are barely open, and her face has got that morning swollenness that makes her lips look even more kissable. Seriously, Riley Adams is so pretty that it makes my chest ache.

"Morning, Riles." I peck her on the forehead between her eyes and then on the tip of her nose.

Stretching, Riley raises her arms above her head, causing the comforter covering us to pool around her belly button. I have to physically make myself turn in the other direction so I don't just stare at her breasts.

"It's nothing you didn't see last night, Mase."

Jesus Christ.

Riley's arms are around my neck as she hugs me from behind, and I can feel the warmth of her breasts directly on my back.

"Riley..."

This girl is going to give me a heart attack.

"Mason..." she mocks my tone, and I can imagine her trying to bite back her smile.

"I love waking up to your tits in my face, but if you don't move, then I can't promise a repeat of last night won't happen again."

Riley hums and kisses the inside of my neck, where my pulse is thumping out of control. "Maybe that's what I want to happen."