prologue"

Now what will you do when you enter your apartment and meet your boyfriend for two years sleeping with your elder sister.Normal people would have screamed,fought,cry bitterly. Rayna Sinclair just sat on the chair , opened a bag of chips and sat comfortably at the life action going on in her bed.

"I suppose you wanted to surprise me with free porn" she said her silvery voice filled with indifference.

"Babe I can explain" the douche stammered.

Douchebag was Phillip Timon her 'best friend' for 6 years and boyfriend for 2.

"Okay explain"

Phillip froze,what was he supposed to say,this is the part where normal girls cry and run away.

"Tinasha and I love each other, I've tried with you but it's not just working"he explained confidently. He waited to see her emotion but her eyes were still blank. He unknowingly clenched his fists.

Tinasha in question was hiding behind Phillip like Rayna was an hired killer that came for both of them. Both still very naked.

"Since you wanted to show your love so much,did you have to do it in my apartment,on my bed"

"Well we couldn't hold......."

Rayna ice cold look stopped Tinasha's statement. She rubbed her forehead in frustration and said lightly.

"A new bed by tomorrow morning and we are done".

Simple. No nostalgia. It was just as easy as throwing a spoilt fruit away.

Rayna was not angry that Phillip cheated on her with Tinasha. Tinasha was a typical tall thin big chested bimbo with blue eyes and fake blonde hair that non surprisingly most man cheat on their women with.

She signed frustratingly. She take pride in herself for being a strong woman despite her illness-lack of emotions. She even stopped seeing the most psychiatrist who wanted to be her "helper". She was not surprised about the fact that the relationship broke. Being with Phillip was just a chance to learn emotions- the psychiatrist recommended it and Phillip at that time was her follower because she helped him once. She got used to it,it was no big deal to feed one more mouth.

" I guess he's a blonde type"she muttered.

  Staring at New coast traffic from her balcony hours after the two scums were gone.she signed again. She hated it here. Too noisy. It was because it was easier to make money here. Her family said it took 3million silver notes to raise her from childhood till she was 18. Rayna knew it didn't cost that much. She have been on scholarship since she was 2 but she still paid....then cut off family relationship, transferred her house register and put a restraining order against them now she was broke with only 1000 copper notes in her account.

    Rayna wore a sweater on her dress and went down,her face icy.2 street later she was in a lottery booth her face filled with curiosity. She have never done this before. Her daily entertainment- Phillip was gone and she felt bored. She hated boredom- feels like all the silence were choking her making her lungs hurt. With her IQ it was easy to be a badass hacker at home but she still went to work in a company just for entertainment. She felt hypocritical- hate boredom, despise noise and those two goes hand in hand.

  She paid for a ticket when it was her turn ignoring the fact that she looked out of place and picked two lucky numbers- 18 and 5,her birthday and name numbers.

  The jackpot was 100,000 silver coins. Rayna bit her lips as she bought 250 tickets filled with the same numbers for 500 copper coins ignoring the salesman baffled look.

"Come here tommorow by 8 to check the winning board" the middle aged man said gloomily.

  Rayna wondered why a depressed person was in charge. Mood ruiner .

"Okay thanks" she replied with the same cold look on her face.

   She did not know how she got home or how she slept . She woke up the next day in the same outfit, looking at the time she cursed and left in haste barely brushing with a mask on her face. Looking at the result on a board she was dazed.

    "So much money" she thought.250 tickets meant 25 million silver notes or 250,000 gold or two billion five hundred billion copper notes. Fuck me!!