14

Warning!!! Mature!!

Rayna pushed Lucian to the wall making him groan. She grab a hold of his jaw, forcing his lips to part, making room for her tongue.

Her lips trailed down to his neck, his large member hardened at her stomach as he trembled and moaned.

"Saw you with Phillip. " her voice was low and husky with a commanding undergone that he knew well to defile. His head felt fuzzy, her cold hands trailing down his body was not helping.

"Y-yes, he came and we talked. "

"And? " her fingers came to the collar of his shirt and off go the first button.

"We just talked Rayna, rip it already. " he said so but made no effort to help, not like he could with his weakened bones.

"You looked at me strangely after he left. Think about your next answer carefully, it determine if we get to fuck or not. "

Off went his second and third button as her tongue found it way to his Adam apple.

His eyes dilated and he let out a moan. "H-he said you are in-incapable of love and I m-may have may ha-have made him angry when I told him we-we damn... "

His voice came out in a whimper and he tug on her hair to bring her mouth closer.

"We what Lucy? "

"We make love everytime, I told him we made love every time. "

Rayna released his neck and snickered softly making him blush. "Gosh Lucian, I didn't take you for the jealous type. "

"Shut up. " he muttered as she brought her mouth to his lips.

"Phillip and I only had sex thrice. " she muttered against his lips before invading his mouth.

Rayna ripped off his shirt and pushed him towards the bed, their lips still locked.

"I love you. "

Lucian fell on the bed in daze as he stared at her. She pulled off her jacket slowly and took great care in removing the little inner shirt revealing her perky breasts. She smirked when she noticed his confused look and pulled off her wide legged pants. There she stood before him in nothing but her little thong and heels.

"W-what? "

"I love how dumb you are. "She said and climbed on him.

Lucian breathes became heavy as she gave him a small kiss and murmured against his lips. "I love how confident you are and how good you are at what you do. "

"Rayna!! " he moaned.

Her fingers trailed across his skin, finding his nipples and playing with one of them until it became an hard bud.

"I love how childish you get when you want my attention. "

Her body went lower and her hips grazed across his clothed member in a slow, teasing manner making him gasp.

"I love how you arch your back anytime I play with you. "

Her lips went over one of his nipple as she played with the other one making him release a loud moan as his back formed a beautiful arc.

"Rayna please... "

"Please what? "

"Oh please make love to me. "

She bit his nipples lightly making him release a small 'fuck' and grind his hips against hers. The feel of her soaking core made him release precum.