Epilogue

Lucian vomited into the toilet once more and Rayna stared at him in pity.

Well this was fuck up.

She was the one pregnant bit he was the one feeling the symptoms. The doctor said it was common among some males, was not a deadly disease, just psychological and proved how much he loved his wife

Can I love her less?

"It would better after the first trimester. "

"That's two months away. " he complained with a pout.

It had been hard for Rayna to get pregnant, they had tried for six years not like he was complaining. He loved their alone time, especially when she kissed him over everywhere in the room or did dinner dates or screw him over with her mouth and pussy. Cough dildo added cough there was no way he would admit that out loud.

But Rayna seem to think their life was incomplete without a kid and though she didn't say it. He always found her in front of an orphanage home every country they went to. Now she was pregnant, though a risky one as the doctor said she might never get pregnant again and here he was feeling the heat of it.

"I want to eat... Onion salad with whip cream on top. "

Rayna was speechless. Even Lucian felt speechless bit that was what he felt like eating right now.

Last night it was milk mixed with green beans. The morning before it was fried salad. He just couldn't with his craving.

"Okay. " Rayna said helping him up.

He felt guilty as fuck. "I'm so sorry Rayna, I know I'm such a mess right now and it feels irritating, if it were me I would abandon myself in the ditch bit you stood by me... "

He continued his rants with teary eyes and stared at her.

"Its okay, better you than me. "

"Wuwuwuw, so you are happy this is happening to me. You are so cruel. "

"Be good. I'll make you breakfast. "

"Custard and orange. "

"I thought it was... Forget it. " she pecked his cheek. "I love you. "

"I love me too. I'm so amazing. "

Time skip.

Rayna looked like those glamorous pregnant women on social media. She didn't add weight or complain about back ache and if not for her stomach, one will think she was not pregnant.

Lucian: "owwww, owww my back. It hurts so bad wuwwuw Rayna, this is all your fault. "

"You got me pregnant not the other way around. "

"I'm not sure, perhaps you got me pregnant with your blue dildo. When I told you to go slower you never listen now see where we are. Wuwuwuw my legs are swollen. I look so ugly right now. "

"No no, you still look perfect. "

"My back hurts, my feet hurts. I sweat all the time and need to use the bathroom. I HAVE PIMPLES. FOR THE LAST 31 YEARS OF MY EXISTENCE, I HAVE NEVER HAD PIMPLES. "

Rayna looked at the barely visible bump on Lucian's skin and comforted him silently.

Just two months to go. Wait if I won't fuck him up for this.

Time skip

The nurses at Dove hospitals have never seen something like this before. Obviously it was the wife rushed into the emergency ward, but the man screamed like he was the one pushing out the baby.