6

Rayna licked her lips with a thoughtful look on her face-- her eyes on the sleeping boy in front of her.

He kissed her and she reciprocated... Even gave him a blow job not to return favor like she did with her ex. She didn't make her ex cum till he passed out... No no. Sex with him was like a class project --you just have to do it.

With Lucian it was different, his every moan, little whimpers, naive touch made her crazy. She couldn't explain it. He was meant to be her pet... She don't fuck pets.

The fact that they would be awkward when he wakes annoyed her. I should have controlled myself better, he is young and inexperienced. Why did I take advantage of him. Shit!

She had been ready. So ready to drop her clothes are ride him to euphoria but he had stopped her. How he could still maintain his morals then surprised her-- No, no sex till marriage. She had been so proud and might have sucked him alittle too much. 1,2... 7 organisms. She didn't think it was possible to cum the way he did. It made her curious to know his limits.

She stopped herself from doing something else and left the room to her bedroom. She fell asleep and when she woke up... he had left.
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
Lucian reached City A in a daze. He spent the whole trip trying to hypnotize himself to forget what happened.

It was working...horribly.

Get hold of yourself Lucian, we've got important things to do. He warned his brain as he fixed his mask and cap.

Getting to Vuitton mansion took a lot of time because of the traffic.

It was huge... At least for times the size of Moi mansion. Every thing about it screamed wealth. Sickening beautiful... Like an oversized golden cage.

It made his stomach churned. He closed his eyes and saw Rayna's gorgeous face in front of him and felt his body calm down.

The servants hissed at him and gossiped. He was not angry... He was used to such acts long ago.

When he entered, the family were dining.

His father- Lucas, his wife-- Miranda, Lucius and Lucia... A perfect family of four, in their perfect suit. Lucian felt under dressed in his tracksuit.

"Nice of you to remember home. " Lucas said dropping his glass cup. "Is there a problem? "

"You should ask your son? " Lucian retorted mockingly putting the file on the table.

Lucas picked up the file curiously and his chubby face darken as he read. He was a shrewd business man and he knew Tom.  "Lucius... " he growled.

Lucius stood up and kicked his chair angrily. "What!!! He ruined our family and I can't take a tiny little revenge. "

"Tiny??? " Lucian could not believe what he was hearing. "The car accident when I was thirteen, the drugged accident when I was fifteen, Rape case now... All these are tiny to you?  Have you ever stopped to think that maybe I don't want to be related to your family? If there was a way to change DNA I would have exchanged my life for it"

"Lucian!!!  Lucas!!!! "

Nobody listened to Lucius.

"Your mother ruined my family!! " Lucius shouted.

"And I will have to live with that shame for the rest of my life, that my mother was a gold digger who couldn't keep her leg shut. " Lucian said with watery eyes. "I never wished to be born with the Vuitton blood. But it is really unfair when you blame my mother, me but not your father who was so not drunk when the incident happened. He dated Tuoay behind your mother back for six good month. "

"Enough!!! " Lucas roared. "Both of you, shut up. "

"Should we? Really? " Lucian responded sarcastically looking at him.
"That is all you ever seem to say ' keep quiet'.  your son thinks my death will make his family whole again... But I'm sure he should be investing on a DNA change research because even if I'm dead it doesn't change the fact that Vuitton blood flow in my veins. " he said straight to his face.

"Get out!! Get out!! I don't have a son like you. "

Lucian did not feel the pain. Once he longed for a family love but not now.

His smile was blinding as he said cheerfully. "Remember your words, I never did want you as a father in the first place. Please warn your son not to disturb me as we've cut ties. " he said and walked away.

The Vuitton family could have sworn Lucian was a step away from jumping and singing happily like in the cartoons.

Lucius felt like he was punching cotton wool. What does Lucian mean? Why does it sound like he didn't want Lucas any longer and just tossed him to me like used shoes? He felt like he was picking up Lucian leftover.

He looked at his father and cursed in his mind, he suddenly wanted to toss him back to Lucian and say he didn't want.

If Lucian could hear what he was thinking, he would definitely punch him in his face. Who wants that useless old man.

Lucas who didn't know his two sons just disowned him:   "... "