3

"I can't believe you lied to me!! " Lucian whined. "Fishes don't mooo"

"I can't believe you believed that fish mooed, were you raised under a stone. "

Lucian pouted. Today was the first time he saw a rabbit much less  a Cow.

"You are mean." He muttered pursing his lips.

They were in the kitchen and Rayna banned him from cooking when he burnt an egg. In his defense, he never knew you were supposed to add water to boil an egg, and not crack it into the pot.

"What are you making? "

"Country Z dishes, my grandmother use to live there. "

Rayna poured palm oil in the pot and added sliced onions to kill the aroma. It emitted a lot of smoke making Lucian run away from the kitchen.

Coward, Rayna thought with a sneer. She put the pot down because the mixture splashed a lot and let it cool down for some minutes. When it was a little cooled she added grinded pepper and tomatoes then she put it back on the gas. After about three minutes, she added grilled mackerel, salt and locust beans. She covered it for about five minutes before she stired and added a little water. And left it to heat.

Lighting the head of the other gas, she boiled rice.

Lucian was salivating when Rayna set the dishes. He wasn't usually greedy like this and should be drunk or starving himself-- the way he always did when Lucius gets to him and he knows there is nothing he could do about it.

“What is this? ”he asked a little dazed.

“Red oil stew and rice. ” Rayna replied softly.

She served the food in his plate carefully. Lucian felt sour in his heart. This was the first time somebody served him.

Let's put more, Rayna thought her inner ‘angel’ smiling behind her. He looks so starved, my pet... Human is not allowed to look like a street pet, he should be round and fat... So he can't escape .

If Lucian could hear her thought presently all his good feeling would evaporated. What stupid round and fat. He walks in the entertainment industry, all his fans would disappear if he became an obese man... Besides he loved his lean body... It made him feel good about himself.

Two different people, different thoughts but  the picture looked really beautiful. A beautiful man and cold goddess. Really pleasing to see.

And all was calm until...

“Oh my God... Yes... God... Hmm... So good. ”

Rayna's palm itched and she really felt like slapping somebody.

“Can you eat quietly? ”

Her response was a loud moan.

This was a new feeling for Lucian, he usually ate with manners but Rayna's meal was soooo good. Now he won't say that it was the most delicious food he had tasted as he had tasted a lot of meals... Growing up their chef never lasted a month because of Lucius picky ass. But Rayna's meal... God there was something about Rayna's meal, he couldn't really tell what it was, but it made him moan.

And it made Rayna felt soft. What a starved pet, she thought feeling a little sad. If Rayna had been used to emotions she could have known it was sadness but to her, the little hands that kept pulling her heart down was because Lucian looked so similar to a street dog this very moment.

Look at the way he is gobbling the food like he had not eaten for hundred days. He was probably those underrated artists that are struggling to earn a living.

“Senior sister ” Lucian said so softly that his fans would have slacked jaws if they saw him. His usual flirty and arrogant appearance was replaced with a gentle appearance. He suddenly looked like his age reduce.

Lucian himself didn't notice his character was changing to suck up to Rayna. When he noticed Rayna was a kind of person that was hard to everything except cute things. His whole brain had been wired to acting cute.

“Senior sister, have you ever thought of opening a restaurant? ”

Rayna's cold eyes landed on him and he lowered his eyes.

To be honest, Rayna's first reaction was to curse at him. “It was not his fault it was because she cooked for him. ” that was what she wanted to say. But her eyes fell on the ‘boy’ and her words were stuck in her throat.

His long silver hair fell over his chin, few strands sticking to his forehead creating such a breathtaking image that made people want to reach out and tuck it. His eyelids were lowered, causing his long lashes to form an enticing shadow under his eyes. His whole body seemed small and... Pitiful.

“I don't lack money, Owning a restaurant is too much chore. ” she found herself saying. Forget it, he is younger, let me be the mature adult here,  she thought.

Lucian felt Rayna's mood calm and he smirked. He wasn't top actor for nothing. If only he knew Rayna's thought.