10

Lucian was a goal getter. Anything he set his mind on, he always did his best to win. Just like he did in the entertainment industry. Just like he is planning to do when he discovered he loved Rayna.

He didn't panicked and his mind was strangely calmed. Somehow, be couldn't believe he thought Rayna was eighteen when he met her. That seemed so long ago.

With Rayna, Time seemed to fly quickly. He didn't mind spending the rest of his life her.

Now the problem was Rayna. Luckily she didn't have a boyfriend, even if she did... He would have find ways to break them up.

Rayna without a boyfriend was worse than one with a boyfriend because he didn't know what runs in her mind.

Ugggh.. This is worse than mathematics.

Starnet was literally on fire. Lucian Raymond account which had not been updated suddenly got several posts with a caption.

“LIVESTREAM BY 9 P. M. ”

Lots of pictures were posted. Pictures that almost caused death by excessive nose bleeding.

The Lucian in the pictures looked different from the Lucian they knew. Gone was the pop King in ripped jeans.

Introducing, Lucian the reawaken vampire .

[Somebody bite me!!]
[Forgive me, I never knew you had a twin brother]
[Mami, I seem to be in love!!]
[Lucian suck all my soul!!]

Lucian wore a blood red classy suit. His silky hair that was passing his chin was packed in an in the middle leaving the back and front down, an hairdo that  will look wrong on any male not Lucian.

His lips were as red as blood and his skin looked paler.

Lucian in a garden holding a red rose with jade like fingers. Lucian leaning lazily on a random wall. Lucian holding a glass of ‘wine’. Or the netizens favorite, Lucian on a bed covered with red silk, a white wolf behind him, with his top buttons opened exposing his collarbones and biting his lips, a dreamy look on his face.

The other favorite was Lucian tied to a chair, clearly wet with the way his clothes and hair stucked to his body. His head was lowered showing fragility.

As if to worsen the case, a sideview picture of Rayna was posted, wearing a latex suit, holding a whip.

This was a new side of Lucian to his fans as he was usually domineering.

[Is this a movie? Please be a movie!!]
[We want to watch emperor Lucian begging, please post a video]
[Is a threesome allowed? Forget threesome, I just want to watch]

Lucian reading the comments was short of words. Which one was ‘feed him a six inches dildo’ or ‘whip him till he bleeds domintrax’. His fans needed to chill.

He looked at Rayna suspiciously. “You don't really have a dildo stack somewhere right? ”

She squinted at him lazily. “Why? Do you want to test one out?? ”

Lucian hurriedly shook his head. “I want you... Just you, no dildo, I don't really want to go through that? ”

“Your blush seems suspicious! ”