5

Lucian felt like this was the wrong time for his mind to be in the gutter.

“You can't say things like that! ” he warned.

Rayna tilted her head confused. “Why not? ”

Lucian laughed innerly mocking himself. I'm the only one with strange thoughts here.

“People might misunderstand” he explained awkwardly and cleared his throat. “It's so hard looking for evidence. I swear once I find evidence I will quit the industry. ”

Rayna won't admit that it surprised her he was really a popular star and not a struggling to survive artist. Maybe I really do live under a rock, she thought.

I could help you... ” Rayna said and Lucian eyes brightened before it dimmed.

That was not the first time he heard that sentence A lot of people promised him that.

“The CCTV footage of that night got misplaced. ” he said sadly making Rayna smirked gloatingly.

“I used to work as an hacker in Vuitton Industries, before I won a lottery. ”

   She was confident and started typing on her keyboard. She didn't see Lucian look of slight pain.

“Vuitton... You worked at Vuitton, Have you ever seen the boss Lucius Vuitton? ” he asked his voice slightly high.

Rayna looked at him strangely. “No, I worked at the security side, he hardly comes there... Is something wrong? ”

“No... No... Nothing... Just curious ”

“I minored in psychology. ” Rayna mentioned facing the screen, her hands still flying fast. “If you want to tell me later, tell me later Don't. Ever. Lie. To. Me. ”

“Yes, yes, I'm sorry. ” he muttered softly.

Rayna liked his attitude of admitting his mistake. It made her calm. Forget it he is a child.

Lucian didn't understand what the screen said but it sure flew fast. The screen suddenly turned to a CCTV like image.

“When? Which room? The girl's name ”

“Last month seventh, room 325... Tylasha Tom... I think”

Lucian watched in fascination as Rayna casually brought out the footage that couldn't be found. She even went all out to bring out transfer records between Tylasha Tom and a Tom Con's account.

He knew Con. Lucius personal butler.

Lucian felt over filled with joy. It was like victory after a long battle and all the adrenalin seemed to rush to his brain.

He might have done something really crazy like pulled Rayna and kissed her lips... Which was really terrible because he didn't know how to kiss. What he did could be considered pure lips gnawing.  And just when he thought he would die from embarrassment... Rayna took control, she drew his head closer and parted his lips, plunging her tongue deep into his sweet canal, leaving no place unexplored.

He didn't even know how the chair he fell on came into existence as Rayna straddled his waist and kissed him harder. When hr thought he couldn't breathe she released him leaving him out of breathe... C*ck hard as fuck.

The image Rayna saw under her drove her wild. Lucius laid weakly hair wild with sweat making some stick to his forehead,his eyes slightly moist. His sexy lips were dark pink and opened slightly to release air in soft pants. The collar of his high fashioned silk shirt bottons were missing exposing his dangerously sexy clavicle. She wanted to taste it. And being a person that always did what she wanted, she went for it.

Lucius brain had lost all its reasoning. Rayna's lips were making him lose his ability to think, just when he thought she was done with him. He felt her hot mouth on his left ear making him shiver. His hands moved up to clench something... And it ended up on her waist pressing her harder to where he needed her badly. Lucian never knew his ears where so sensitive until Rayna sucked and bit on them. He felt like he was going to cum.

Reflexive tears slipped his eyes. Rayna grinded against him hard as her mouth went to his throat. Sucking... Biting... Marking her territory.

You can't cum now, you can't cum this quick, he chanted to himself innerly trying to clear his head.

“I want to feel you in my mouth. ” Rayna husky voice whispered lowly as she found his lips and claimed his tongue again.

Lucian felt he was at the edge of what he didn't know. Her slow punishing grinds and deep erotica kisses were driving him crazy.

“Please” he muttered when his lips were freed.

The wicked smile on Rayna's plumb lips scared him a little.“ Beg louder. ” she moaned lowly.

“Please, please, please, choke me... Choke me hard.. Please. ”

Rayna wrapped her fingers around his neck with a proud smile. “I want to make you cry... ”

That sentence made Lucius knew he was a goner.