(old) Chapter 1

( This is my second fanfiction story, Enjoy it. )

Y/n L/n is regular 15 year old otaku. He lives alone. He always wakes up early in the morning, always does 50 push ups after waking, always eats a balanced meal that he makes and occationally gets fast food. His hobbys are exercising, watching anime, memes and videos on the internet, reading, doing nothing and sleeping most of the day. When he's about to go to bed he always drinks a nice warm cup of milk and gets the hours of sleep he needs. He lives in a quiet neighborhood and wishes to have a quiet and normal fulfilling life and if you ask him if he wants to be isekaid that will be a no because as much that is a dream come true for otakus he wants no part of trouble of being isekaid because it is to much of a hassle but if he was isekaid he would not care about the world and would only care about the himself and his wants.

Right now Y/n L/n is at home rewatching the anime Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Y/n: Ah good episode..next one.

but as he was about to watch the next episode his left had started to disintegrate 

Y/n: W-WHa ThE FU-

He didn't get to finish his words as he was now fully disintegrated. He was then reintegrated in a white void. He looked around and found a giant door he very well recognized. He then heard a voice.

???: Welcome young human.

Y/n looked to where the voice came from. He was without a doubt scared shitless at the owner of the voice. It was a humanoid figure completely white, no eyes only a giant grinning mouth, and was sitting in the white void.

Y/n: T-truth? 

the young boy stuttered a meting with Truth would only mean limb loss, death or something very bad.

Truth: Ah! You know who i am! Thats good!

Y/n: So-o why am i here? P-pretty sure i never broke a taboo in my life. 

Truth: Relax your not your not gonna lose a limb.

Y/n: So...what am i here for?

Truth: Simple your going to be isekaid!

Truth exclaimed and raised his arms childishly. 

Y/n: umm....can i say no..?

Truth: oh why so?

he asked as his grin got bigger.

Y/n: ...because it's just troublesome and being isekaid can be life threatening to me. So can i kindly refuse?

Truth: ...Nope!

Y/n: What! Why!

Truth: Because you pass my test!

Y/n: Test? What test?

Truth: You see, Your not the first human that i brought here and they all chose yes.

Y/n: W-what would have happened if i chose yes..?

Truth: You know.. what i usually do.

Y/n: "Thank the gods for my mind set." 

Y/n: ...can i still go home with all my limbs..?

Truth: Nope! Your still going to get isekaid!

He exclaimed childishly as the giant doors behind Y/n opened.

Y/n: Hey Hey! Wait i don't even have powers!

Y/n said as he said as he was grabbed by black hands pullig him in the door.

Truth: Don't worry! you'll be given a small pouch of cash to start off and the entire knowledge of alchemy! Have fun!

Y/n: Wait! Where am i going to!?

Truth: Thats for you to find out.

Truth said as he waved at him.

In a random ally in Orario sparks of lightning were lighting up as a boy who was reintegrating into the world in the middle of the lightning. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie with a black shirt underneath it, black tracksuit pants and  and black sneakers. He fell on the ground as a small pouch of the world's money that he was now in materialized on top of him. The pouch ten fell beside him with a sound. The boy looked around to see if there was anybody near him. Fortunately no one saw him. He grabbed the small pouch and hid it as he didn't want it to get stolen. He now then walked out of the dark ally. He was now in a street as he was looking left and right and saw the place was indeed a fantasy setting.

 Y/n: "man never thought i would ever be isekaid" "An Truth was the one who did it and not Truck-kun"

Y/n sighed as he had to now except his new reality.

He looked around as he saw elves, dwarfs, people with armour and weapons, a giant towe-

Y/n: Wait a second.

He looked at the giant tower as it was as tall a skyscraper as it was familiar to him.

Y/n: so i'm in this world. "the world of danmachi a world filled where gods walk among, and falna from them and fight monsters in the dungeon to get stronger."

Y/n: 'sigh' It's alright it's just this world it's not a hard core world like Re:zero. This is actually a relief i'm in this one. Now than of to test my powers. 

I went to an empty ally as i was going to test my powers.

Y/n: alright, Truth said he gave me the entire knowledge of alchemy.

i clapped my hands as the ringing sounds that i am familiar with as blue lightning appeared on my hands. I then placed my hands on the ground as information that i did not have flow through my brain as then a pillar of stone was then formed in front of me. I was now smiling out of excitement as now i had the ability to use alchemy with out a transmutation circle.

Y/n: Welp! Time to find a place to build my house.

He went of to build his new home to start his new life in this world filled with gods.