(old) Chapter 9

Y/n has never ever to want to punch a god so bad right now. His rage and fury is like a volcano threatening to erupt on the world. 

Why does he feel so much rage?

Because the god that has sent him to do this damn task without telling him anything about the damn task!!!

He wants to punch him so bad right now.....but to his frustration he knows he can't even touch the god....so he'll settle with giving the dual fingers.

Truth: I must say, your the second person to ever gave that to god.

Y/n: Who's the other. ( Authors note: My brother, I'v seen him do it so many times. )

Truth: Not important.

I sigh, I really want to punch, kick, torment this god right now. But for now I need to get answers.....then I'll kick his ass.

Y/n: So did I die....?

Truth: Nope, your still alive, I'm just talking to you directly in your soul.

Y/n: Alright, I have a question.

Truth: Ask away.

Y/n: The homunculus of chaos. He didn't exist in the cannon Fma world. So how does something that didn't exist in the cannon exist.  ( because I need a main villain for fanfiction. If I don't make oc bad guy for protagonist its just gonna be boring to read. )

Truth: Quite simple really, that homunculus was born from the dying souls or minds of the seven homunculus you know.

Y/n: That homunculus knew what an alchemist is, does that mean he has all the memories of the seven?

Truth: Correct, The homunculus was born from the minds of the seven so its only natural for it to gain their memories.

Just GREAT!!! That complete unknown opponent has several thousands of years of experience from all seven homunculus. This is just FUCKING GREAT!!!!

Y/n: *GROANS* *sigh* I fucking hate you.

I look at him with absolute frustration and rage present in my face.

Y/n: Tell me, why the fuck did you send ME? You could have sent a complete war veteran to handle this!

I see his shit-eating grin face had no absolute change in it. The answer I got was just silence.....I'm really thinking of punching him right now.

Y/n: *sigh* If I'm going to do this I better get something in return asshole.

Truth: *Grins* Of course, its only fair you get something in return for doing all of this.

I saw that the door behind me opened as black hands came out to drag me in.....I must be waking up in the world.

Truth: Good luck, young L/n. *Grins*

Y/n: Fuck you white dildo.

Pain, that's all I can feel waking up right now.

Everything hurts, such a pain to wake up. Why can't I just sleep.

I opened my eyes as light entered them.

Y/n: hissssss

I sat up the bed that I'm laying in as I scan the room I'm in. This is my room. I look around and see that Lefiya was next to me sitting on a chair with her head on my bed asleep.

Y/n: What the! Lefiya?!?

She woke up from the sound of my voice. She looks at me as she sits up straight. I see tits of pink in her cheeks, probably because she was napping on my bed.